This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shuckle doing what Shuckle does

#11JarickoPosted 12/10/2013 8:15:01 AM
BadDecisions posted...
I love how people just kind of... use Rotom Wash even on teams with a bunch of Pokemon that aren't good, like having one OU guy is going to save them. I also enjoy seeing that he doesn't even fit on said teams.

You do not need OU pokemon at all to succeed in OU. It is entirely possible to rock the tier with UU or lower simply out of lack of knowledge on the opponents part. People get too used to OU pokemon sometimes. I honestly think you should have minimum 2 guys on your team that are a bit weird just so your not so easily predicted.
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
#12EarthshakerPosted 12/10/2013 8:20:03 AM
Jaricko posted...
BadDecisions posted...
I love how people just kind of... use Rotom Wash even on teams with a bunch of Pokemon that aren't good, like having one OU guy is going to save them. I also enjoy seeing that he doesn't even fit on said teams.

You do not need OU pokemon at all to succeed in OU. It is entirely possible to rock the tier with UU or lower simply out of lack of knowledge on the opponents part. People get too used to OU pokemon sometimes. I honestly think you should have minimum 2 guys on your team that are a bit weird just so your not so easily predicted.

I concur. Which is why I have a Stunfisk and a Jynx.
---
[Bracketeer from 1/15/05 to 1/15/08.]
Sproink.
#13BennyWhateverPosted 12/10/2013 8:24:00 AM
Lol 87 turns.
Love that Contrary/Shell Smash combo. Pretty sick. Also pretty cool that he can get Infestation. That with the Binding Band & Toxic is pretty sick. I'd probably go Shell Smash, Rest, Infestation, Toxic
---
3DS FC: 5155-2939-1363
#14JarickoPosted 12/10/2013 8:26:39 AM
Earthshaker posted...
Jaricko posted...
BadDecisions posted...

I concur. Which is why I have a Stunfisk and a Jynx.

Oh yea stunfisk is exactly the sort of thing i was talking about. Stunfisk is not very good BUT this contributes the why it still works. You can give stunfisk some choice specs and get your opponent on the switch. Its also more then bulky enough that it should be able to take at least one non super effective hit, maybe 2.
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "