This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

No one likes Sinnoh Legendaries! *cries*

#71Shadow_Master_JPosted 12/11/2013 3:26:08 AM
Giratina and Dialga are my favorite legendaries. Darkrai and Arceus' presences spam badassness (I know that's not a word), Heatran and Shaymin are awesome, too. But I can't say I like the Pixie trio... The worst trio IMO.

For legendaries : 4 > 2 > 6 > 5 > 3 > 1. The only good legendary Gen 3 has is Rayquaza. Gen 1 has only Mewtwo for intersting... And that's only because of the movie and anime special.
---
If you're reading this, CONGRATULATIONS!! You're wasting your time!!
#72RotomGuy3Posted 12/13/2013 3:15:46 PM
Giratina, Dialga, Shaymin Heatran, Darkrai and maybe Cresselia and Azelf are good legendaries.

But the rest are pretty bad.
---
My 3DS FC
Rotom: 3308-5985-4794
#73legendriderPosted 12/13/2013 3:30:53 PM
snuffles504 posted...
MM125 posted...
Mega Lati@s sucks, though

What? Are you kidding? They're awesome!
True dragon jets! Seto Kaiba can't stop drooling over them.

Jets!? There more like Dragon Jumbo Planes in Mega form! Their sleek, streamlined jet bodies....RUINED!
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
#74Pikachu300Posted 12/14/2013 6:34:04 AM
dwdwdw6 posted...
Everyone and their mother likes Darkrai and Giratina. And most people like Dialga/Shaymin/Arceus. Where did you get your information TC >_>

My legendary Pokemon ranking,

Zekrom>Rayquaza>Giratina>Dialga>Entei>Groudon>Suicune>Kyogre>Lugia

WAAAHHHHHH LUGIAAAA
---
1375-8350-6103 ACNL First and Permanent town: Pikachu from Pokepark ACNL Second and Cycling Town: Luigi from 3D Land. X/Y: Ash. Psychic Safari. LMDM: Luigi
#75HejiruPosted 12/14/2013 6:45:04 AM(edited)
My problem with the Sinnoh legendaries is not their design, but their theme. They're too god-like. I don't think legendaries should be masters of all space and time itself; just really rare, powerful Pokemon, like Ho-oh and Lugia were. And I don't like the idea of a Pokemon that created all other Pokemon.
However I do like Dialga and Palkia's design and typing.

The lake trio are okay, but they're kinda boring type-wise. Our legendary trio Pokemon were all very similar in type and design. It was kinda underwhelming.

I like Giratina, because of his design and because he's not as "super ultimate god Pokemon" as the rest of them.

I love Heatran and Manaphy/Phione. They're some of my favorite legendaries. Shaymin's pretty cool too.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#76spooky96Posted 12/14/2013 6:42:32 AM
While my 2nd least favorite generation, I have to say that gen 4 had the best-designed mons. Since we're talking about legends...

Darkrai
Giratina
Dialga
Heatran
Regigigas (Yeah I like it, if you ask me its seems like a heavy hitter who has noise footstops, very scary if you ask me)
Arceus
---
I don't really hit anyone unless the need arises. If the need arises, though, I'm not about to hesitate just because they have boobs.
#77Pikachu300Posted 12/14/2013 6:43:25 AM
Thaxagoodname posted...
FuneralCake posted...
I like the Sinnoh legendaries.

Everyone who doesn't was raised on Hoenn and can't get over their nostalgia.

Hallelujah

SINNOH LEGENDARIES ARE THE BEST!!

Not only are Darkrai and Manaphy(my favorite legendaries aside from Lugia) introduced, it has other awesome legendaries too! Lake Trio, Dialga, Palkia, GIratina, Shaymin, Arceus, Regiggas, and Heatran are awesome!!
---
1375-8350-6103 ACNL First and Permanent town: Pikachu from Pokepark ACNL Second and Cycling Town: Luigi from 3D Land. X/Y: Ash. Psychic Safari. LMDM: Luigi