This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just got 50 consecutive wins in the maison!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Just got 50 consecutive wins in the maison!

User Info: MagneticSpark

MagneticSpark
3 years ago#1
My team was Azumarill/Talonflame/Drapion. Electric types gave me some trouble and rhyperior too if azumarill fainted, but I managed to beat ntia with a lucky critical from my sniper drapion :) What I still find unbelievable is that I got swept by a LOL Raichu the next battle...
3DS FC: 1650-2465-7424

User Info: J_Applei

J_Applei
3 years ago#2
Congrats
What does the FAQs say?
Applei 3DS: 3737-9612-2086---TSV: 2237

User Info: wookieworker89

wookieworker89
3 years ago#3
Congrats :)
I'm having success (38 wins so far) with
Breloom, Gliscor, Volcarona
FC:4527-8507-9518 If you play Pokemon, PM me yours so I can add you.
Flying Safari: Fletchinder, Hoothoot, Pidgey

User Info: ThatGuyOverDer

ThatGuyOverDer
3 years ago#4
I had 57 with Ferrothorn, Alakazam and Garchomp. But it was halted to a stop by a Weavile...

I still feel sad about that day...
Nintendo 3DS FC: 3866 - 8470 - 7794

User Info: Estheimaster

Estheimaster
3 years ago#5
MagneticSpark posted...
My team was Azumarill/Talonflame/Drapion. Electric types gave me some trouble and rhyperior too if azumarill fainted, but I managed to beat ntia with a lucky critical from my sniper drapion :) What I still find unbelievable is that I got swept by a LOL Raichu the next battle...

Aww, sorry about that loss! Battle Masion seems to set teams against you that have Pokemon that are perfectly set up to counter yours.

I just got my 50th win the other day and quit instantly because I was being driven crazy. I did use the cheap Traunt Durant, Bulk Up Blaziken, and Mega Ampharos strategy though.
3DS FC: 4596 9948 4995 (Fighting Safari with Machoke, Throh, and Riolu)
Shiny Value: 695 (PM me to hatch your shiny- I won't ask for anything in return!)

User Info: Sazerfan

Sazerfan
3 years ago#6
I feel your pain, I got swept by a jolteon with focus sash that somehow outsped my scarfed Gyrados (who was going to use earthquake) and excadrill ( he used overheat)
Never Give Up, Never Bow Down

User Info: neonplanets

neonplanets
3 years ago#7
So. I got 98 then got brutally slaughtered.

User Info: Soulavenger69

Soulavenger69
3 years ago#8
Sazerfan posted...
I feel your pain, I got swept by a jolteon with focus sash that somehow outsped my scarfed Gyrados (who was going to use earthquake) and excadrill ( he used overheat)

...But Jolteon can't learn overheat

Max Spd +Nature Jolteon does outrun Max Spd Neutral Scarfed Gyara though... barely
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Just got 50 consecutive wins in the maison!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived