This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do YOU think is the most important qualification for being a Pokemon Master

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What do YOU think is the most important qualification for being a Pokemon Master

User Info: TrainerAura

TrainerAura
3 years ago#21
Standing tall like Red... THat means, 100% Pokémon caught, saving a region from disaster AND helping the bad boss turn a new leaf... Reach a level of Pokemon greatness that others cannot match. befriending each and every Pokémon you come across... Achieving what most people cannot achieve... and most of all, looking into yourself as a Pokémon Trainer and find what you most believe is the meaning of a Pokémon Battle...
3DS FC: 1676-4537-6114
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67900743

User Info: ZeroGravity38

ZeroGravity38
3 years ago#22
Never evolving your Pokemon it's friendship not power you can do it pikachu.
3DS FC - 4055-4355-9621 IGN: Kai

User Info: Soul_of_Yveltal

Soul_of_Yveltal
3 years ago#23
Having pokemon.
I am the true Yveltal. 3ds FC 3050 - 8932 - 9256

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
3 years ago#24
ZeroGravity38 posted...
Never evolving your Pokemon it's friendship not power that matters.

So Ash has already failed. xDDDDDD
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF

User Info: SuperSonicDBZ

SuperSonicDBZ
3 years ago#25
@ Azure_Flame: They must have just brought that back. He hasn't mentioned it as far as I know back in Hoenn, Sinnoh or Unova. But if HE's still trying for it, he has a LONG way to go.

@ lyle81992: He's an idiot, but he's close by my definition. If he caught more Pokemon and won an tournament he would be fine. And then again, to be fair he has won two: Battle Frontier & Orange Islands. Pokemon Masters are allowed to lose but Ash loses so much and then makes some bad/questionable mistakes... it's just odd you know? But his compassion for Pokemon is hard to match.

@ CakeOfLies: I believe it. (And grats.) I think if most serious game players were in the Anime, we'd mostly be champions or Masters of a sort. Even though the Pokedex ratio % of 50 maybe too small, anything above 75% captured would be too much since capturing pokemon doesn't seem to be too much of a focus for the Anime (outside of the Original Series or X/Y apparently.)
Donnel is my # 1 bro. We fist bump, slay some risen, eat some chicken strips, bomb the Valmese and steal sugar from Gaius on a daily basis. Like a Boss. FE:A
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What do YOU think is the most important qualification for being a Pokemon Master

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived