This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Under rated in-game team members?

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Under rated in-game team members?
3 years ago#1
Just thought about some pokemon you find in game that don't really "do it" for you and your in game playthrough.

Mine was Pyroar. I thought it was a cool concept at first but it just kinda fell off by the time I was ready to catch one. Besides I had already planned on picking charmander so an extra fire type wasn't high on my list of things to catch.
Minsc will lead with blade and boot! Boo will take care of the details.
3DS FC: 1435-4077-7998 Meditite / Sawk / Riolu
3 years ago#2
Anything works in-game.
3 years ago#3
...Wouldn't that mean you "over rated" Pyroar?
The Game. That is all.
3 years ago#4
yea =\

I guess if I would stay in the spirit of what I actually put then I'd cast my vote for Chatot :D

Never really thought he would be useful ever since 4th gen since I wasn't really a fan of DNE pokemon, but this time through I caught one as a fly slave and it turned out to rock some serious face. 7/10 would use again :)
Minsc will lead with blade and boot! Boo will take care of the details.
3DS FC: 1435-4077-7998 Meditite / Sawk / Riolu
3 years ago#5
Tentacruel. Dude's a special tank and a hard hitter for ingame. Mine ended up being +spa with 31spa/31speed as well, whihc is pretty badass.

also Vespiquen. I only used it because I randomly encountered a female combee and I like using weird, rare pokes. Ended up being a great tank, and saving my ass against the champion because vespi was the only one that Mega Gardevoir couldn't one hit.
http://i.imgur.com/TWSMj.png
45541548 (30623/11117)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Under rated in-game team members?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived