This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whats your favorite bird Pokemon?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Whats your favorite bird Pokemon?
2 years ago#11
swellow and talonflame both bery strong and awesome birds
pokemon X FC: 3368 - 2219 - 9822
2 years ago#12
TheForevergelo posted...
Missingno. :P

"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
2 years ago#13
WAS Archeops, what an absolutely awesome mon design, battle, and flavor wise.

Then they made it animated...
Srsly. Have yall seen Archeops this gen?
Its depressing T_T
"the point of war is not to die for your country, on the contrary, it's to make the other poor bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
2 years ago#14
Mine is Staraptor, even though I hated its screech in the previous gens. I loved using Close Combat to trash Rock and Ice types, and using U-Turn to get out of sticky situations in 4th gen. It's my favorite of the Normal/Flying dual types, though it is pretty frail. Braviary and Talonflame are cool too.

Yvetal is a really cool legendary, like Lugia, but with Dark typing. I also love Zapdos, and it was fun to use when I played FireRed.
NNID:JNMARIO959 3DSFC: 0216-1302-7493
PSN: jopeel132
2 years ago#15
Pidgeot above all but i still like Noctowl Swellow Staraptor and Unfezant, each are all on my respective gen teams
2 years ago#16
I like Archeops, Honchkrow and Skarmory for the concept and designs.
3DS FC: 3866 - 8699 - 9939 | Steel (Magneton, Klefki, Klang)
2 years ago#17
I liked Togekiss since it was still normal/flying.
FC: 3711-8087-2809
FS: Dragon - Gabite, Noibat, Sliggoo
2 years ago#18
- Honchcrow (haven't seen it 3D yet tbh, usually go with that one as a Fly-slave semi-competetive team member)

- Talonflame (just because of how useful it is, Fly slave + Flamebody breeding aid or Galewings competetive)

- Arcticuno (one beautiful pokemon, sadly i picked Fynx so no Arktos with my ID :-/ )
Hey i'm not camping ... i'm "tactically waiting" :-D
3DS friend Code: 5413 - 0087 - 2782
2 years ago#19
It looks so cool, being an red peregrine with flame paintjob. Its design unifies birds of prey, illegal street racing and car mods, fire pokemon and of course meteors, what with it going all brave bird of your enemies behinds. Its the Vin Diesel of pokemon.
2 years ago#20
Skarmory for being a fun wall (but dat Mandibuzz tho) and having great flavour (people making swords from its feathers). Hoothoot's not bad either with its clock-design.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Whats your favorite bird Pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived