This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wonder Trade is awesome

#1Companion_Cube_Posted 12/15/2013 4:00:23 PM
Just got a 5 IV Sturdy Shuckle there.

I'm thinking of running:

Shuckle @ Lum Berry

Sticky Web
Power Split
Toxic
Protect

252 HP, 252 Sp.D, 4 Def

Anyone got any other suggestions?

(I have max Sp. D on because my Gliscor is my physical wall.
---
Pokemon Y Friend Safari Pokemon: Dedenne, Electabuzz, Zebstricka
3DS FC: 3024 - 5019 - 8681 (I'm low on Friend slots ATM) IGN: X
#2Moe_Lester_13Posted 12/15/2013 4:06:11 PM
That moveset is terrible. No form of recovery? He wont last long due to his low base HP and Speed.

I would replace Power Split with something like Rest. That way you can heal off the negative status effects and wall out your opponent when you Toxic them.

Power Split is gimmicky, as it may hinder the opponent, but they can just switch into something else. Also, you have no attacking moves to take advantage of Power Split.

He isn't going to sweep, but can annoy the hell out of your opponent when some of there more powerful mons are down.
---
Official Tobi of all Naruto boards- "I'll show you the truth!!"
--Sazh > Tobi > everything else > Yuji Kaido--
#3Companion_Cube_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2013 4:09:53 PM
Moe_Lester_13 posted...
That moveset is terrible. No form of recovery? He wont last long due to his low base HP and Speed.

I would replace Power Split with something like Rest. That way you can heal off the negative status effects and wall out your opponent when you Toxic them.

Power Split is gimmicky, as it may hinder the opponent, but they can just switch into something else. Also, you have no attacking moves to take advantage of Power Split.

He isn't going to sweep, but can annoy the hell out of your opponent when some of there more powerful mons are down.

I was thinking of Rest.

The point of Power Split was to mess with my opponent. I'm never bringing this to a serious battle, but it'll be good for the lulz.

I'll probably switch them, though
---
Pokemon Y Friend Safari Pokemon: Dedenne, Electabuzz, Zebstricka
3DS FC: 3024 - 5019 - 8681 (I'm low on Friend slots ATM) IGN: X
#4GirlHopePosted 12/17/2013 5:35:43 PM
Toxic/Protect is only for mono Water Pokémon like Seaking and Lumineon. (Basically fish.)