This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I need a break from this game... Damn you RNG. :\

#1J_AppleiPosted 12/17/2013 5:19:34 PM
The RNG gods seem to hate me very much for some reason. I've been missing Will-O-Wisps and Hydro Pumps on my opponents time after time yet they never miss Dragon Rush (lol what?), Fire Blast, Stone Edge, and Focus Blast. Not to mention that I've been on the receiving end of countless critical hits recently and I can't remember the last time I landed one. I think I just need a break from this game and its "Random" Number Generator.

/BlogFAQs
---
I don't give a FAQ.
Applei 3DS: 3737-9612-2086---PM me if you want a free 5IV Goomy Egg~
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 12/17/2013 5:20:38 PM
I just lost a match because I missed with Hydro Pump on the second turn... I know the feel.
The fight was fun, to be sure. And it was rather close... But dang that Sticky Web...
---
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF
#3Wolfx15TPosted 12/17/2013 5:30:24 PM
I am not completely sure why you are having such misfortunes, but you aren't alone. Copious players are encountering the same issue. I believe this sixth generation may just be more strict on hit chance (accuracy). I have seen many Wi-Fi Link battles, and the attack Stone Edge is being renamed "Miss Edge", "Stone Miss", and even "Miss miss" by the players that unfortunately miss.

If it bothers you, to the point that you aren't enjoying the game, I would recommend that you go to a Move Trainer and teach your Pokemon a more accurate attack, or breed for another Pokemon that you can teach a whole new move set to.

Sorry for your misfortunes.
#4CarefreeDudePosted 12/17/2013 5:45:47 PM
I was mad after missing 4 heat waves in a row, then having three pokemon frozen all in the same battle.
---
3DS friend code: 5112-3770-6561
Rock Safari: Pupitar, Rhydon, dwebble
#5gamemaster712Posted 12/17/2013 5:46:43 PM
Shiny hunting!!!
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably) 3DS FC: 3411-1747-3961 Y IGN: Sean; X IGN: Lily
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.