This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does Brave Bird have priority

#11keflynPosted 12/18/2013 5:38:16 PM
Pervert_Kuhn posted...
keflyn posted...
I think trick rooms should make priority moves go last. With the exceptions of moves that causes the opponent to switch, they should always go last.

I dunno. If you do that, then low priority moves would have to go first. So a Skarmory could just Whirlwind you endlessly until Trick Room ends.

Please read what I wrote. "With the exception of moves that causes the opponent to switch, they should always go last"
---
Beep-Beep-Bob-Bob-Tilly-Nilly-Wha-Wha-Icky-wicky wha-wha-Meep Meep-Larp-Lep-Sina-minga-Boom
Friends code = 5129-1304-8752
#12Sarick_LyrePosted 12/18/2013 5:50:30 PM
keflyn posted...
Pervert_Kuhn posted...
keflyn posted...
I think trick rooms should make priority moves go last. With the exceptions of moves that causes the opponent to switch, they should always go last.

I dunno. If you do that, then low priority moves would have to go first. So a Skarmory could just Whirlwind you endlessly until Trick Room ends.

Please read what I wrote. "With the exception of moves that causes the opponent to switch, they should always go last"

Its still a horrible idea. Trick Room should not be in any situation rendering Protect, Prankster, Helping Hand, Snatch, Mirror Coat/Counter, Avalanche, Revenge, Fake Out, and all those other moves useless.

Oh and not to mention Focus Punch gets into overpowered territory.

The priority moves aren't all just there to just be quicker, they're there because they have specific mechanics based around their priority and your idea completely disregards that.
---
3DS Code: 4940-5467-4557 (Pokemon: Jamie)
Friend Safari Type: Dark; Absol, Sandile, and Nuzleaf
#13Kromlech06Posted 12/18/2013 6:02:05 PM
It would be funny if Extremespeed was nullified like how HJK is under gravity, but trick room doesn't need a damn buff.
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
TSV: 466 IGN: Lia