This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fairy is really the more powerful pokemons?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Fairy is really the more powerful pokemons?

User Info: zeknanh

zeknanh
3 years ago#1
Yes, fairy pokemons have two weakness: steel and poison this two types is horrible, and fairy is immune to dragon. Dragon type is a my favorite type because exist: zekrom, reshiram, zygarde, dialga, palkia. For me fairy type is more powerful pokemons.

User Info: sonic2307

sonic2307
3 years ago#2
Scizor and Lucario says hi.
I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog.
3DS FC: 0962-9436-8898 Name: Shadow the Hedgehog Friend Safari: Kecleon, Aipom and Chansey

User Info: DigiDude77

DigiDude77
3 years ago#3
A LOT of things can run Poison Jab or Sludge Bomb, and a lot of things can run Flash Cannon or Iron Tail. They've both been added to a lot of pokemon's movepools for coverage now.
Pokemon SoulSilver: ~*Friend Code: 1462-8550-1166 Name: Fyn*~
Pokemon White: ~*Friend Code: 0647 5616 2276 Name: Myzou*~

User Info: jpmark5

jpmark5
3 years ago#4
zeknanh posted...
Yes, fairy pokemons have two weakness: steel and poison this two types is horrible, and fairy is immune to dragon. Dragon type is a my favorite type because exist: zekrom, reshiram, zygarde, dialga, palkia. For me fairy type is more powerful pokemons.

haha TC mad that a wittle faiwy beats up his big bad dragons.
swed 420 blaz it
lil b is my friend

User Info: Emerald_Melios

Emerald_Melios
3 years ago#5
I'm glad people feel emasculated by fairies.

User Info: Dreadsword101

Dreadsword101
3 years ago#6
zeknanh posted...

Good news! Two out of five of those take neutral damage from fairy attacks.

User Info: Suichimo

Suichimo
3 years ago#7
Fairies are actually kind of bad. You only need 101 base speed to outpace ALL of them, barring priority, and a lot of Pokemon learn Steel and/or Poison attacks.
Aries- The look on your face will be priceless when you find that forty pound watermelon in you colon. -Weird Al
Pokemon Black FC: 4727 7821 5865

User Info: Alphanumeric

Alphanumeric
3 years ago#8
Yeah, arguably the best type in the game right now. The pokemon themselves aren't great, the actual typing is great.

sonic2307 posted...
Scizor and Lucario says hi.

wow a pokemon type a weakness to two common mons? nvm, straight garbage.

DigiDude77 posted...
A LOT of things can run Poison Jab or Sludge Bomb, and a lot of things can run Flash Cannon or Iron Tail. They've both been added to a lot of pokemon's movepools for coverage now.

They can, but that doesn't mean they will. Poison and Steel are both horrible coverage moves and are only seen on 3 pokemon, mostly because they have stab.
http://i.imgur.com/d6BoWMy.gif

User Info: DigiDude77

DigiDude77
3 years ago#9
Suichimo posted...
Fairies are actually kind of bad. You only need 101 base speed to outpace ALL of them, barring priority, and a lot of Pokemon learn Steel and/or Poison attacks.

Dedenne has 101 base speed.
Whimsicott has 116 base speed.
Arceus-Fairy has 120 base speed.
Pokemon SoulSilver: ~*Friend Code: 1462-8550-1166 Name: Fyn*~
Pokemon White: ~*Friend Code: 0647 5616 2276 Name: Myzou*~

User Info: Blinxhero

Blinxhero
3 years ago#10
You can't expect to be taken seriously with your amusing lack of proper grammatical skills.
[3DS FC: 2750-1635-4962] [IGN: Zak]
[Grass: Pansage, Ivysaur, Quilladin]
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Fairy is really the more powerful pokemons?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived