This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

4th move and item for Talonflame

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. 4th move and item for Talonflame

User Info: Tales_of_101

Tales_of_101
3 years ago#1
Not sure what item to go with either though I want it to have roost(for priority healing) so choice items won't work.

So far I have
-Flare Blitz
-Brave Bird
-Roost

Also my Greninja is holing a Life orb so Item could I give Talonflame?

User Info: _Clinton

_Clinton
3 years ago#2
Talonflame is a pretty flexible pokemon.

-Will-o-wisp (a neutral speed nature +252 speed EV lets it pass all 110 speed pokemon naturally, which is something I know Swellow would die for, a lot of its counters are physical based as well I might add)
-Bulk Up
-U-turn
-Snatch
-Tailwind
-Taunt
-Sunny Day
-Swordsdance
-Solar Beam (on a sun team for example)
-Overheat instead of Flare Blitz (again a sun team example, but even then it wouldn't be that bad of a choice, Talon's sp attack is only 7 BST off from its physical, granted it depends on nature)

Item wise leftovers is a nice choice to help with the recoil damage. Choice Band with 4 attacks is another good choice (let it murder right off the bat - keeping it healthy in the long term)
3DS=4554-0172-6792, Pokemon Y Friend Safari. Electric w/ Electabuzz, Pachirisu, and Manectric
2106-9746-1252 - SSBB
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. 4th move and item for Talonflame

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived