This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So bank won't be open for Japan until sometime around 8PM tonight?

#21Missingno_MastrPosted 12/24/2013 11:39:01 AM
Magnetronous posted...
bwebber17 posted...
Magnetronous posted...
I hate timezones with a passion!!!

Lol what do you suggest, we get rid of them?

Sure, why not? What bad would come of it, anyway?

This is the part where we cut away to a scene showing the entire world plunged into chaos and ruin.
---
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9247960/1/404-Error
http://gottaglitchemall.smackjeeves.com/
#22WallydraiglePosted 12/24/2013 11:48:03 AM
MATDSOTM posted...
I love how murricans don't even bother saying their timezone or anything, as they lack the capacity to understand that there are some people who live in different parts of the world

And yet he's asking about people in a different part of the world in a different timezone, which makes your little mini-diatribe look pretty stupid.
---
FC: 1091-8436-2422 munna espurr gothorita
#23neonplanetsPosted 12/24/2013 11:58:31 AM
GrandDuke22445 posted...
SalsaSavant posted...
MATDSOTM posted...
I love how murricans don't even bother saying their timezone or anything, as they lack the capacity to understand that there are some people who live in different parts of the world

Because there aren't a lot of different time zones in the US or anything, new user.

Not sure if serious. US has at least 4 timezones which is more than a lot of other countries can say.

Do you need to fix your sarcasm detector?
#24kys916Posted 12/24/2013 12:03:45 PM
I could test out everything for ppl right when the bank opens in 5 hours ish. Need some pokemons for my white 2 though. Keep procrastinating so haven't even started the game yet :0.
---
F-Code: 1263-6778-5531
#25sword_artist_Posted 12/24/2013 12:05:03 PM
MATDSOTM posted...

t(-_-)t
---
And then the devil said, "Let there be homework!"
Fire bear starter for Generation 7
#26Ethanb900Posted 12/24/2013 12:05:37 PM
sword_artist_ posted...
MATDSOTM posted...

t(-_-)t

lol
---
My friend code is 0018-1396-2806. And fyi, my Friend Safari type is Rock-type.
#27shadowreaper7Posted 12/24/2013 12:11:32 PM
Wallydraigle posted...
MATDSOTM posted...

And yet he's asking about people in a different part of the world in a different timezone, which makes your little mini-diatribe look pretty stupid.

Funnier still however is a vast amount of people missing the point of his post. In that the poster he was referring to, Only posted American Timezones.

Which to be fair to the American users (which should be under no argument will be the majority on this site) is their right to do so. After all if you go countries other than America, you're going to start wasting your time by having to do GMT and then all of the countries of Europe. Russia's 11 (is it) timezones, South Africa. (China is easy as its all on 1 because they had the sentiments of a few posters in this topic. F time zones)

tl;dr something over nothing
---
Black 2 FC: 1077 - 9701 - 9188
Author of the Starfox Story on the Starfox Assault board. Check it out! Don't Fear the Reaper
#28DKU_ArichPosted 12/24/2013 12:11:44 PM
MATDSOTM posted...

I don't know where you're from and quite frankly I don't care, but WOW, what a rude generalization. You don't seem like a very fun person to be around.
---
3DS friend code = 2320-7567-3830
#29Devil_Killer_JCPosted 12/24/2013 12:13:47 PM
Pokechamp7707 posted...
PST is the only timezone that matters :)

Fix'd. :D
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS, Nintendo ID: Devil_JCS, 3DS FC: 4596-9592-6480
biohazardmercenaries.com
#30Ethanb900Posted 12/24/2013 12:14:03 PM
DKU_Arich posted...
MATDSOTM posted...

I don't know where you're from and quite frankly I don't care, but WOW, what a rude generalization. You don't seem like a very fun person to be around.

yeah. i was thinking about posting something like "that's our word! who gave you the right to say that?" he sounds like he might be british, cause they seem to hate everything we do.
---
My friend code is 0018-1396-2806. And fyi, my Friend Safari type is Rock-type.