This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So bank won't be open for Japan until sometime around 8PM tonight?

#31choicespecPosted 12/24/2013 1:14:43 PM
Haha @ argument on time zones.
*Grabs popcorn*
---
Name: Cactus | FC: 1736-1162-6607| Pansear, Slugma, Fletchinder
I have access to sandstorm and monsoon Vivillon
#32shadowreaper7Posted 12/24/2013 1:16:41 PM
Ethanb900 posted...
DKU_Arich posted...
MATDSOTM posted...
I love how murricans don't even bother saying their timezone or anything, as they lack the capacity to understand that there are some people who live in different parts of the world

I don't know where you're from and quite frankly I don't care, but WOW, what a rude generalization. You don't seem like a very fun person to be around.

yeah. i was thinking about posting something like "that's our word! who gave you the right to say that?" he sounds like he might be british, cause they seem to hate everything we do.

I don't know where you're from, and quite frankly, i don't care. But wow, what a rude generalization.

---
Black 2 FC: 1077 - 9701 - 9188
Author of the Starfox Story on the Starfox Assault board. Check it out! Don't Fear the Reaper
#33Devil_Killer_JCPosted 12/24/2013 1:18:45 PM
choicespec posted...
Haha @ argument on time zones.
*Grabs popcorn*

Dude, you're going to need more popcorn than that. Come to think of it... *goes and makes popcorn*
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS, Nintendo ID: Devil_JCS, 3DS FC: 4596-9592-6480
biohazardmercenaries.com
#34MagnetronousPosted 12/24/2013 1:49:12 PM
MATDSOTM posted...
I love how murricans don't even bother saying their timezone or anything, as they lack the capacity to understand that there are some people who live in different parts of the world

Wow! I've been reading that word as "hurricanes" everytime it's been quoted and trying to figure out what people found so much to discuss over! Wow! I amaze myself sometimes. :/
---
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1134-7978-7897
Sony PlayStation Network (PSN) ID: Magne-TR-onous
#35MATDSOTMPosted 12/25/2013 12:48:51 AM
ForgottenTime posted...
Should really just say 10:00 JST

what's that in american time

btw do any other americans know if its possible to check the time on your gun or hamburger?
#36beebarbPosted 12/25/2013 1:16:33 AM
Missingno_Mastr posted...
Magnetronous posted...
bwebber17 posted...
Magnetronous posted...
I hate timezones with a passion!!!

Lol what do you suggest, we get rid of them?

Sure, why not? What bad would come of it, anyway?

This is the part where we cut away to a scene showing the entire world plunged into chaos and ruin.

Quite, I believe Time Zones are at least somewhat based on the actual difference in time in places if you were to observe a sundial in each 'time zone'. Removing time zones is impossible, they are there because they must be.

Closest you can get to 'removing' them when interacting online, is to reference Grenwich Mean Time (GMT) in conversations. GMT is basically the most central time zone as all other time zones are plus or minus of GMT.

For example US EST is GMT - 5 hours.

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/
---
Experience beats bias, but words on the Internet are meaningless.
3DS XL FC: 2492-4470-1418 / White 2 FC: 0047-4149-5185 / White FC: 0348-0626-6780