This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You better pray that your Celebi has the correct IVs!!!!!

#41felicaPosted 12/27/2013 11:39:29 AM
Got a six iv nasty plot celebi anyway coming over. So idc.
---
Patiently waiting for Stick of Truth/Watchdogs/KH3-UMvC3 team Spencer/Dorm/Sentinel XBL-Phillyrider8072 3DS FC-1392-5237-1969 TSV-2787 IGN-Evan
#42pokemon2pokerPosted 12/27/2013 11:39:49 AM
RayCRP posted...
We couldn't soft reset for the Dream Radar pokemon either, but we could RNG them. Are we able to get Celebi in Bank before the September deadline, but delay transferring it until a time of our choosing, likely after the September deadline?

In previous games, I always delayed collecting my event Pokemon until I learned how to RNG. With Dream Radar, I just kept them in Dream Radar until I learned that RNG technique as well. This generation, I'm delaying picking up my Torchic from the delivery lady until someone learns to RNG, period. I'd like to do the same with Celebi, if they're not forcing us to transfer via Pokemon Link right away.

Wow, you sound dense as f***. You could've had a flawless one by now, you donkey.
---
NJT
#43RaltriosPosted 12/27/2013 11:44:50 AM
pokemon2poker posted...
RayCRP posted...
We couldn't soft reset for the Dream Radar pokemon either, but we could RNG them. Are we able to get Celebi in Bank before the September deadline, but delay transferring it until a time of our choosing, likely after the September deadline?

In previous games, I always delayed collecting my event Pokemon until I learned how to RNG. With Dream Radar, I just kept them in Dream Radar until I learned that RNG technique as well. This generation, I'm delaying picking up my Torchic from the delivery lady until someone learns to RNG, period. I'd like to do the same with Celebi, if they're not forcing us to transfer via Pokemon Link right away.

Wow, you sound dense as f***. You could've had a flawless one by now, you donkey.

But not in a Cherish Ball.
---
3DS FC: 3050 - 7604 - 7991 Friend Safari: Octillery, Floatzel, Frogadier
#44RayCRPPosted 12/27/2013 11:57:00 AM
Glad to see my tax dollars going towards proper language and vocabulary.

Anyway, I'm an event collector more than anything else. I care more that the Torchic has "XY" as its OT, has the TID 10123, comes in a Cherish Ball, and has a Premier Ribbon more than I care that it has flawless or even decent IVs. It will never be used in battle, it will be merely a trophy. With that in mind, if there exists even the slightest possibility that I can RNG a flawless XY Torchic in the future, why not wait? It's not like I missed out on the event Torchic -- I already have a full nature set of them thanks to Y. I'm just leaving it unclaimed on X, on the chance I can get one with better stats in the future. I don't expect to run out of Wonder Card slots any time soon... I'm not in Japan.
---
Follow me on Miiverse/Twitter: ChristianPonte
Masuda and me: http://imageshack.us/a/img89/3412/bnax.jpg
#45TorchicBlazikenPosted 12/27/2013 11:58:35 AM
Raltrios posted...
pokemon2poker posted...
RayCRP posted...

But the one in a cherish ball is an inferior one without Baton Pass.
#46RayCRPPosted 12/27/2013 9:51:04 PM
TorchicBlaziken posted...
Raltrios posted...
pokemon2poker posted...
RayCRP posted...

But the one in a cherish ball is an inferior one without Baton Pass.

To event collectors, the cherish ball is more desirable than an ordinary ball with Baton Pass.
---
Follow me on Miiverse/Twitter: ChristianPonte
Masuda and me: http://imageshack.us/a/img89/3412/bnax.jpg