This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

wtf @ pokebank

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. wtf @ pokebank

User Info: Zeidrich

Zeidrich
3 years ago#1
I keep putting breeding reject HA chimchar with egg moves asking for legendary birds, zygarde, xerneras, or yveltal and people willingly take them?

Why?
You call it stacking, I call it skillful shuffling. You call it mexican lucksack, I call it hereditary superiority. FC 2079-6202-7920

User Info: couchtater4444

couchtater4444
3 years ago#2
I've already gotten two Yveltals for Cottonees. haha It's crazy.
Nate
3DS FC: 0103-9944-0681

User Info: MLaw3k

MLaw3k
3 years ago#3
you mean GTS?

Let me go do that too...
-Deze neger buigt voor niemand
Y FC: 0834-1827-9393 Name: Ja3Dn SV: 3664 | X FC: 3411-0961-1673 Name: Destiny

User Info: Luigi4President

Luigi4President
3 years ago#4
Lucky! I would so do that if it was released here.
Inside there was a bread roll!
...But it bread rolled away

Zeidrich
3 years ago#5
yes... the gts. I have now 2 of each legend. And will get more probably. Too bad I can't use them to get any pokebank legendaries :(. I really want a terrakion and heatran for battling sigh.
You call it stacking, I call it skillful shuffling. You call it mexican lucksack, I call it hereditary superiority. FC 2079-6202-7920

User Info: ash42434

ash42434
3 years ago#6
you got to pokebank already? mine's still "loading" :/ hey, im in the part where there's 3 options, 1st and 2 nd idk what it means, the 3rd seems to go back to menu. the topscreen shows a blue thing that has the currency left in my 3ds and number 30 which i assume its the free 30 day trial thing. do you know what the 1st and 2nd options might mean? im guessing one of them is subscribe just dont know which

Zeidrich
3 years ago#7
no no. I got a chimchar from a trade after winning a misdreavus on the trade board. I bred said HA chimchar and put them up on gts and keep getting those legendaries. But it's not the ones I want.

User Info: Whyrl

Whyrl
3 years ago#8
ash42434 posted...
you got to pokebank already? mine's still "loading" :/ hey, im in the part where there's 3 options, 1st and 2 nd idk what it means, the 3rd seems to go back to menu. the topscreen shows a blue thing that has the currency left in my 3ds and number 30 which i assume its the free 30 day trial thing. do you know what the 1st and 2nd options might mean? im guessing one of them is subscribe just dont know which

I had that problem awhile too, it turned out that the screen with 3 options is the one where you go to pay for the year.
Press B on that screen to go to the screen with 4/5 options, thats the free trial and where you can download Transporter.
FC: 0018 1360 3862
Safari: Fairy with Togepi, Floette, and Spritzee

ash42434
3 years ago#9
you got to pokebank? mine is still loading :/ oh yeah, im at the part where thers 3 options, 1st and 2nd idk what it means, the 3rd seems to go back to menu. the top part shows a blue screen where it shows the currency i have left and a number 30 which i assume is the free 30 day trial. im guessing one of them is subscribe, just not sure if its 1st or 2nd option

ash42434
3 years ago#10
oh sorry for the double message :/ internet is laggy anyways, thanks :)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. wtf @ pokebank

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived