This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Am I the only one that gets annoyed that Cyndaquill and his evolutions...

#11Gogito4Posted 12/27/2013 5:31:03 AM
nuke2099 posted...
scaler24 posted...
This is a serious issue, people.

It never shot fire out its back constantly. The 3D model is based on the anime not Gold/SIlver.

The only reason why it has fire constantly in previous games was to show it was a fire Pokemon.

This. And I like Typh without the fire.
---
Tales of Xillia... here I come!
Dissidia 012: Main:Terra Subs:Squall,WoL,Cloud and Kain.
#12EscheriaPosted 12/27/2013 5:36:13 AM
And I'm annoyed at how terrible does Cyndaquil's mouth look in Amie.. it just doesn't look right..
---
FC: 4124-5580-5834, Guilds: Good Traders, Masuda Method
X: Esch TSV 2224 | Y: LISA TSV 1535 | Quagsire, Bibarel, Poliwhirl | Native: Meadow, Proxy: Tundra
#13nuke2099Posted 12/27/2013 6:02:31 AM
Escheria posted...
And I'm annoyed at how terrible does Cyndaquil's mouth look in Amie.. it just doesn't look right..

Well it is an echidna and they don't have normal mouths. Pretty sure its mainly just a tube with a tongue that flickers out.

Would also like to add that its more natural for their fire to only show when they're being aggressive etc.
---
Pokemon Y FC: 4828-5070-8006 Dragon Safari: Fraxure, Noibat, Sligoo
#14FishyGoodness12Posted 12/27/2013 6:06:19 AM
nuke2099 posted...
Escheria posted...

Well it is an echidna and they don't have normal mouths. Pretty sure its mainly just a tube with a tongue that flickers out.

Would also like to add that its more natural for their fire to only show when they're being aggressive etc.

Natural?

I play games to escape practical reality makes sense stuff kthx
---
Not changing this sig until Tohru Adachi is added in Playstation Allstars Battle Royale.
#15pokeboPosted 12/27/2013 6:26:01 AM
Im missing that too, typhlosion should have turned his flame on for whole time, for me that was something unique to it's kind and showed his battle spirit. Without flame they're cute and cool, but still there should be 2 sprites for them and option to switch on/off the flames, because it's probably only kind that had something like that.