This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

not taking this with a grain of salt

#21kinodePosted 12/27/2013 8:20:37 AM
...Did TC just backpedal???
#22viewtifullink99Posted 12/27/2013 9:59:41 AM
There is more salt in this topic than can be extracted from all the world's oceans.
---
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0275 7830 8036
Pokemon in Safari: Dunsparce, Audino, Eevee
#23Thanos510Posted 12/27/2013 10:07:28 AM
RoyalDroneX posted...
ZerohFault posted...
1) Pokegen'd stuff can get through
2) that symbol is only for Kalos-native Pokemon
3) QQ a little more

1. Not worried about that, since it would require some work
2. exactly
3. See this face? :D
This is my "not giving a crud" face

Hahaha! You cared enough to make a topic about you not giving a "crud". We all know you are seething and banging your head in rage. Hahahahaha!
---
Bryan Singer should stay away from the X-men franchise!
I am the Red Pokemon Ranger!!
#24MogKnightAzurePosted 12/27/2013 10:25:36 AM
RoyalDroneX posted...
Aldath posted...
...Clearly TC is an anti hacker who was defeated by the fact Hackmons can make it thru and is raging and trying to convince himself of his victory... poor, poor guy... leave this topic, let's help them die faster...

you're right about me being an anti-hacker (and proud of it, thanks). Though I find it funny that you think its some form of denialism? You do know about patching, right?

Are we seriously going to continue having ridiculously nonsensical topics asking for GameFreak to patch bank so hacked pokemon cant make it through?

Listen... listen VERY. CAREFULLY.

Poorly hacked pokemon CAN be stopped. There can be any number of checks done server-side to prevent badly hacked pokemon from transferring correctly. They have already done this in Gen 5 - pokemon that exist outside of game boundaries, like wondertomb, cannot be used online. Apparently these checks don't exist for pokebank. Reason why is anyones guess. GF dropped the ball here.

Properly hacked pokemon CANNOT be stopped. This is non-negotiable. There is not a single byte of data that is not identified in Gen 5 games. It is impossible for GameFreak to take two pokemon that are identical in every possible way and point out which one is hacked and which one is legitimate. It is a physical limitation based on how they built the previous generations - they cannot physically watch you play to see if you've hacked your pokemon or not. If you are hoping that perfect/shiny pokemon from the first 649 of them in Gens 3-5 can be stopped from entering the pokebank, please let go of these delusions. It can't and will never happen. Proven by basic facts. If you still INSIST GameFreak can actually do something about this, don't be upset when people call you out for being delusional, because that is precisely what you are in this case.

All that said... GameFreak can and should have done a much better job of preventing hacked pokemon from coming in. Even if they knew they couldn't stop them all, why would they ever allow the obvious ones? What exactly can't make it through if clearly hacked pokemon like wondertomb can make it through? It just sounds like straight up lied... pretty sure you still can't go online with these pokemon to begin with... but why let them make the trip through bank in the first place? Bleh.
---
"pkmn X focused on the online, making it easier to trade and battle. but this will never work unless they remove this horrible metagaming." - immadbro
#25chaoshadouPosted 12/28/2013 8:07:08 PM
Hey TC, Mcdonalds called, they want to hire you as their new salt dispenser.
---
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
FC: 0104-0380-7219
#26CheckmateD1Posted 12/28/2013 8:12:28 PM
The ocean called, they're out of shrimp.

They're out of salt too.
---
http://i.imgur.com/SEpXndX.jpg
Pokemon Y FC: 4339-2543-9804
#27TickleTubPosted 12/28/2013 8:14:05 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
RoyalDroneX posted...
This is my "not giving a crud" face

Yep, you're not giving the slightest hint of a damn.

Which is totally why you reported that other topic, right?

Damn dude. Torched.
---
FC: 0774-4706-5561
No matter how lost in the woods you are, you can always be found.
#28hyjinx17Posted 12/28/2013 8:22:16 PM
RoyalDroneX posted...
Aldath posted...
...Clearly TC is an anti hacker who was defeated by the fact Hackmons can make it thru and is raging and trying to convince himself of his victory... poor, poor guy... leave this topic, let's help them die faster...

you're right about me being an anti-hacker (and proud of it, thanks). Though I find it funny that you think its some form of denialism? You do know about patching, right?

You do know about indistinguishable code, right?
---
3DS friend code:3883-5502-4640 IGN:Zero