This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

5IV, HA, 3 Egg Moves...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. 5IV, HA, 3 Egg Moves...

User Info: Sloth9230

Sloth9230
3 years ago#1
Totodile.

Right.

User Info: Enfinete

Enfinete
3 years ago#2
HA totodile = hacked = anything is possible.
"The Story will become Legend...." - From Riviera: The Promised Land

User Info: Sloth9230

Sloth9230
3 years ago#3
Enfinete posted...

Nah, I'm just laughing at the lies on the GTS.

User Info: GenjiHX

GenjiHX
3 years ago#4
Sloth9230 posted...
Enfinete posted...

Nah, I'm just laughing at the lies on the GTS.

I'm actually wonder trading some 2-5 IV Totodiles right now with 2 egg moves. I do so wish that the HA was legit tho /:
I have a Rotom Wash. His name is Swisher.
3DS FC: 0216-2213-1742

User Info: sunxenxyden

sunxenxyden
3 years ago#5
Oh yeah, I have yet to encounter a pokemon on the GTS with a note like that that wasn't at the very least heavily embellished. 4-5 iv = 1 Iv at best, although people who say egg moves have had at least 1-2 egg moves.

I feel like people must be pleasantly surprised when they get one of my pokemon and it actually comes as advertised.
3DS FC: 0044-3632-6697
PKMN Black FC :4126 9770 7003

User Info: GenjiHX

GenjiHX
3 years ago#6
sunxenxyden posted...
Oh yeah, I have yet to encounter a pokemon on the GTS with a note like that that wasn't at the very least heavily embellished. 4-5 iv = 1 Iv at best, although people who say egg moves have had at least 1-2 egg moves.

I feel like people must be pleasantly surprised when they get one of my pokemon and it actually comes as advertised.

Reasons like this are why I only post the nature. It's kinda sad that we can't trust people over GTS, but that's the sad reality
I have a Rotom Wash. His name is Swisher.
3DS FC: 0216-2213-1742

User Info: Enfinete

Enfinete
3 years ago#7
sunxenxyden posted...

There are people like me who do put legit 4-5 IV's... Sometimes you end up with a box-full of 5 IV's because RNG was against you in getting flawless.
"The Story will become Legend...." - From Riviera: The Promised Land

User Info: Pentao

Pentao
3 years ago#8
I've gotten a legitimate 5 IV Japanese Riolu with Blaze Kick, Crunch and Bullet Punch off of the GTS before. The person was just asking for any Aromatisse.
"Religion keeps pressing B when we try to evolve." - pirategeorge"
[3DS FC: 1934-0673-9848 (Pentao)]
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. 5IV, HA, 3 Egg Moves...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived