This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Lol I just beat the champion with a single underleveled Aegislash

#21StompedGoombaPosted 12/28/2013 4:42:10 PM
I feel awkward for admitting that Diantha gave me the most trouble out of any trainer in the game. I didn't heal or anything, but she still took down about four of my Pokémon. If it weren't for my Kangaskhan being a total beast, I think her Mega Gardevoir would have finished me off.

And I have no problem with her champion music either. It feels appropriate for her.
#22Lord_IchmaelPosted 12/28/2013 5:04:42 PM
I shifted my team between 12-15 Pokemon to keep from getting overleveled and had no trouble. As for champion themes...

Lance/Red > Blue > Cynthia > Diantha > Iris >> Stephen/Wallace >>> Alder
#23ThatKippPosted 12/28/2013 5:11:13 PM
The music is indeed bad, and worse than Iris' theme, but Iris' theme was one of the best champion themes.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Upcd7fL.png
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#24AlbinoCrocodilePosted 12/28/2013 5:23:32 PM
Music is great, fits the character. We don't need punk rivals/champions all the time, get over it.

The games are easier if you make them easier, and even then why do you expect them to be hard now that you're grown up and know all of the mechanics?

Man, e-peen stroking over a game series that's designed with children in mind and includes some things to make competitive players happy, yet you've still got hackers and neckbeards acting like they accomplished something by doing this or that.
---
Don't let me upset you too much, dearest. You don't have to be afraid to admit I'm right and you're wrong.