This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How necessary is it to have a 5 IV pokemon?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How necessary is it to have a 5 IV pokemon?
3 years ago#1
Just out of curiosity. Will settling for 4 perfect IV's gimp a pokemon competitively?

I'm mostly wondering because my recent hatched Jolly Skill Link Shellder with the necessary Egg moves is only missing Special Defense as a 31 IV XD
The Nanoha that you've always admired is an invincible Ace who will not lose to anybody.
3 years ago#2
She has a few losses under her belt. Most of them were fairly early on in her career though.

So long as it has at least 24-25 Special Defense IV wise you should be fine.
StrifeHart is my OTP. Official shiny Ninetales of the Pokemon X Board Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. 3DS FC: 3050 8148 9673
3 years ago#3
wind64a posted...
She has a few losses under her belt. Most of them were fairly early on in her career though.

Are you referencing my sig or something???
The Nanoha that you've always admired is an invincible Ace who will not lose to anybody.
3 years ago#4
Metal Gear Raxis posted...
wind64a posted...

Yes
StrifeHart is my OTP. Official shiny Ninetales of the Pokemon X Board Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. 3DS FC: 3050 8148 9673
3 years ago#5
Its exactly as necessary as you feel it is.

If you're fine with sub-31, then that's your call.
~ Master of Electricity ~
3DS FC: 3239-2743-8918 Pokemon Y Safari: Fraxure, Sliggoo, Dragonair
3 years ago#6
Well it doesn't matter much I believe. I mean you will use Shell Smash anyway so your defenses will get lowered.
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
3 years ago#7
wind64a posted...
Metal Gear Raxis posted...
wind64a posted...

Yes

heh, nice to see a fellow fan of Nanoha :)
3 years ago#8
Nanoha exists because someone thought combining Magical Girls and Gundams was a good idea. It went horribly right.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How necessary is it to have a 5 IV pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived