This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The reason why I'm so bad at battling is because I'm emotionally invested.

#1VandalCrownPosted 12/27/2013 4:50:56 PM
I raise these Pokemon, I care for them, I give them hugs and play games with them, I train with them and make them shoot balls at targets and beat up punching bags and then I send them to battle like little warriors. I can't handle loss. These are my little cubies, my oodlydoodlies, my choopiecupies, nupeboopnupeboop.

I care for them, see them grow and then get them to fight other Pokemon? That's barbaric, in a sense. Never knew the difference between this game and real life cock fighting.

In fact, I kind of want future Pokemon games to give players another path to take -- not all folks want to become trainers, right? Why don't we create adventure paths for breeders, contestants, musical participants, heck why don't we create adventure paths for gym leaders, Pokemart vendors, cafe managers, HECK WHY CAN'T WE RECREATE THE UNIVERSE, MAKE IT LARGER, MORE DYNAMIC, MORE IMPACTFUL AND INVOLVING---

Well, a fat little goose can dream, can't he?

I'll see you on the flip side, folks ~_^

- Doktoroktopus
---
I am Doktoroktopus.
Plats: 7 - Currently Platting: Ni No Kuni, Little Big Planet
#2VandalCrown(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2013 4:53:09 PM
I've got to go get dinner, please keep this bumped until I'm back. Love you guys, I'd give y'all noogies if I could.
---
I am Doktoroktopus.
#3Rayquaza_is_ZPosted 12/27/2013 4:54:22 PM
Because unlike Pokemon, you can't have your roosters in Pokeballs and you can't feed them Pokepuffs. You can't get emotionally invested in them because fi they lose, they become dinner.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iGwE3Ar.gif
The official Royal Heir of GameFAQs!
#4vermillion719Posted 12/27/2013 4:54:47 PM
This topic makes me feel simultaneously warm and cuddly and extremely uncomfortable.
---
FC: 0345-0681-3179 (Mienfoo, Pancham, Riolu)
http://i.imgur.com/1NXFaCF.png
#5pichu_assasinPosted 12/27/2013 4:55:03 PM
I swear I've seen TC on another board somewhere.....
---
"Then a baby pops out!" -Owen Ard
3ds FC:3265-5098-6329 FS-Octillery/Wartortle/Frogadier IGN:Aeon
#6VandalCrown(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2013 4:55:39 PM
Rayquaza_is_Z posted...
Because unlike Pokemon, you can't have your roosters in Pokeballs and you can't feed them Pokepuffs. You can't get emotionally invested in them because fi they lose, they become dinner.

Well this is ironic! I'm eating rooster for dinner!

~*~*~CUCKADOODLE-DEE-DOODLE-DEE~*~*~
---
I am Doktoroktopus.
#7Tempestuous_SeaPosted 12/27/2013 4:56:11 PM(edited)
You gotta stop being such a dork.
---
0275-8182-1722 | Pansage, Swadloon, Quilladin
I still need you, but I don't want you now
#8KhmerLKidPosted 12/27/2013 4:56:40 PM
Jokes aside, I would love to see gamefreak go all out with a pokemon mmo someday with all regions. I have severe doubts that that will ever happen despite how amazing an idea with so many options that can be done. We did take one step closer to that though this gen :D.
---
FC: 5043-2042-6032- Vullaby, Sableye, Crawdaunt | TSV: 1904 | IGN: Kalvin
If i don't add right away pm me!
#9VandalCrown(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2013 4:57:04 PM
Tempestuous_Sea posted...
You gotta stop being suck a dork.

Suck a dork!

EDIT: Fastest edit of all time
---
I am Doktoroktopus.
#10VandalCrown(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2013 4:58:02 PM
KhmerLKid posted...
Jokes aside, I would love to see gamefreak go all out with a pokemon mmo someday with all regions. I have severe doubts that that will ever happen despite how amazing an idea with so many options that can be done. We did take one step closer to that though this gen :D.

If we do an MMO, I demand we allow more adventure paths besides just Pokemon Trainer/Master.
---
I am Doktoroktopus.