1) Porygon - Terrible, unimaginitive design, and horrible move pool.
2) TTar - terrible design, looks horrible. (if I'm remembering incorrectly and he's not gen 2, then soodowoodo)
3) hmm ... not sure ... Sableye maybe? Seemed so cool when I first read about it, but was highly dissapointed with its results in the main game. Replaced it pretty quickly.
4) My absolute most hated Pokemon of all time, GLISCOR! Seriously, this thing pisses me off like only my wife can, I'd rather take on Funbro with a Magikarp than see this thing again ...
5) Pignite's final form, can't remember the name. Ugliest starter ever created.
6) the Water/Fire legendary - I know its not released yet, but this is a dual-type I've had a vision for since Gen 1, and this is NOT it. Ugly as sin, and looks more like a Sci-Fi tank than a pokemon. Complete lack of any creativity on this one ...
1- Mr. Mime (My hatred for Mimes in real life crosses into games, apparently.) 2- Stantler (Never liked it when it came out and it was made redundant and even more worthless with better deer in future generations.) 3- Castform (Silly design in my opinion.) 4- Mime Jr. (See above.) 5- Alomomola (Just seems worthless to me.) 6- Klefki (Hate the design and the idea behind it.)