This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

is drain punch an egg move for lopunny?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. is drain punch an egg move for lopunny?
3 years ago#1
title.

i have a B2/W2 game and i want to get drain punch on lopunny. does anyone know if its an egg move for her, so, i can breed a 5 IV one in X/Y? i know the elemental punches are egg moves via medicham, but as far as i can tell, drain punch isn't learned naturally by anyone that can breed with lopunny.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
FC: 0404-5961-8354
3 years ago#2
up.

actually, looking on serebii, mienfoo learns drain punch and is in the same exact egg group as buneary/lopunny. has anyone tried breeding them to see if she gets drain punch via egg move?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
3 years ago#3
I'm in the process of breeding Buneary right now (took me a couple days to get one) and I plan on trying for various egg moves. I will see if I can pass drain punch to it.
Looking for Pokemon X/Y Friends! Please add me!
3DS FC: 3411-1521-9599
3 years ago#4
JayBiGs86 posted...
I'm in the process of breeding Buneary right now (took me a couple days to get one) and I plan on trying for various egg moves. I will see if I can pass drain punch to it.

aight. tell me how it goes.
3 years ago#5
up.

curious if anyone else has tried this.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. is drain punch an egg move for lopunny?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived