This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What should i EV train my pokemon? (listed inside)

#1ssupermario92Posted 12/27/2013 4:50:31 PM
Squirtle
Totodile
Mudkip
Piplup
Oshawott
and Froakie?

For Froakie I know Speed for sure, but what about everyone else?
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 71 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: gamemaster712
#2ssupermario92(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2013 5:00:33 PM
bump
---
People who agree: 71 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: gamemaster712
#3ssupermario92(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2013 5:13:22 PM
bump
---
#4VadmacPosted 12/27/2013 5:30:05 PM
What I put next to the pokemon is an option

Squitle - HP/special attack- mega
- special Defence/speical attack- wall/spinner

Totidile Attack/HP

Mudkip HP/attack. Attack/special attack

Piplup HP/Def, HP/Special attack or Defence

Froakie SpA/Speed or attack/speed

And the last one...

Do either HP/Special attack

Or HP/attack
---
3DS FC: 4227-2154-5185 fighting safari- Mankey, Machoke, Riolu
If you add me please PM me
#5YpsiruonuPosted 12/27/2013 5:41:02 PM
Hey
I suggest you first and foremost to breed a totodile with Dragon Dance (if you haven't done so already, of course, anyways; haxorus and dragonite can pass the move)
the hp and attack build was great in Gen V, thanks to drizzle and swords dance+ aqua jet, but now that weather is nerfed, you might like a more offensive approach, so jolly max speed and attack is the way to go
Then breed squirtle with this egg moves: Aura Sphere, Dragon pulse and optional Dark Pulse (Clawincher can pass 'em)
Samurott is very similiar to Feraligatr, though he has Megahorn to take down Grass Types, especially Celebi, so yeah, attack and speed
greninja the standard speed and satk, yes, even if you want to use U-turn it's not necessary to invest evs in attack (albeit a naive nature would help, yes)
Empoleon well, if he has Stelath Rocks and Defog go with Vadmac build, otherwise, breed it with a Ponyta who knows Agility, and invest the evs in Satk and Speed
Swampert, meh, if you have Stealth Rocks go with max hp and def, otherwise, stick with a choice band set (max hp, max attack)
---
ADD ME for Friend Safari I can give you Stealth Rocks! Fc: 1693 1805 9556 if you did add me send me a pm and I will reply