This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you hack, please keep your game.

#11ElpollogabazXIIPosted 12/27/2013 8:25:02 PM
MickeyRocksa posted...
can someone send me a link on how to hack

one for brawl as well

A tutorial for POKEGEN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aiMTY10bws

IDK about brawl
---
FC: 4554-0946-9339 IGN Josepe/ Official Shiny Flying Gym Leader
Playing Mario Party IT, Link Between Worlds and Pokemon Y #DanceWaterDance.
#12zelionxPosted 12/27/2013 8:26:27 PM
ZerohFault posted...
Because literally the only difference in bred Pokemon and hacked ones are the time/effort used to make them.

Agreed. It only takes me 10 minutes to breed a perfect pokemon now and it would take days for me to figure out how to edit pokemon's codes the correct way and upload them to my game. Plus id have to wait til pokebank to use them
---
FC -- 5412-9925-4803
IGN -- Justin
#13Eagles_ShadowPosted 12/27/2013 8:28:25 PM
zelionx posted...
ZerohFault posted...
Because literally the only difference in bred Pokemon and hacked ones are the time/effort used to make them.

Agreed. It only takes me 10 minutes to breed a perfect pokemon now and it would take days for me to figure out how to edit pokemon's codes the correct way and upload them to my game. Plus id have to wait til pokebank to use them

Or you could use pokecheck or pokegts
---
3ds FC: 4425-1491-0857
IGN Kris
#14ElpollogabazXIIPosted 12/27/2013 8:29:29 PM
zelionx posted...
ZerohFault posted...

if U want here is a link to a tutorial to create pokes with pokegen:

---
FC: 4554-0946-9339 IGN Josepe/ Official Shiny Flying Gym Leader
Playing Mario Party IT, Link Between Worlds and Pokemon Y #DanceWaterDance.
#15MickeyRocksaPosted 12/27/2013 8:46:24 PM
ElpollogabazXII posted...
MickeyRocksa posted...
can someone send me a link on how to hack

one for brawl as well

A tutorial for POKEGEN

IDK about brawl

ty
---
Fight Me.... MICKEYx 3ds FC: 4141-2356-8625 ...pm me 1st
.... so heard of DBZ Battle Of Z.
#16cloud_8f8fPosted 12/27/2013 8:47:16 PM
Nopegineer posted...
Stop plugging up this board with all these hacking topics, if you're whining, you're not playing the game anyway. It's a video game, have fun with it, trade with friends, battle, I could care less if you hacked a 6IV shiny 999 stats in everything spiritomb, just have fun, and actually FILL this board with topics relating to the game that isn't hacking related. What happened to all those people sharing battle videos of close scrapes and fun sets? Oh wait, that's right, they got covered in the dime a dozen hacking topics. Mostly everyone is sick of these, just stop. Rant over.

Welcome to a Pokemon board.
---
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PS3), Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX (PS3)
Official Reshiram of the Pokemon X and Y Boards