This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Vocal proponents and opponents of hacking are both the same

#1zelionxPosted 12/27/2013 8:35:43 PM
They're both arrogant and think their method is superior when it's not.

Yes hacking saves time over breeding but in the end you get the same result.

I don't hack but have no problem with hacking because I can beat down hackers even ones with perfect legendaries but at the same time I can still lose to hackers as well.

The point is whether or not you hack does not determine your skill at battling and therefore neither method is superior.
---
FC -- 5412-9925-4803
IGN -- Justin
#2zelionx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2013 8:47:07 PM
Bump for the truth
---
FC -- 5412-9925-4803
IGN -- Justin
#3Inferno05Posted 12/27/2013 8:48:24 PM
Only the troll hackers and delusional anti-hackers think any side has an advantage. The core of the hacker's argument is that anti-hackers should just leave us alone and play the game their own way.
---
Pokemon X 1676-4937-5079 IGN: Reaga SV: 1734
#4BlissedIgnorancPosted 12/27/2013 8:48:37 PM
I'm actually pro-hacking (to a degree) and I have to agree with this, the problem is people on GameFaqs are often too dull to see reason/logic.

:P
---
3DS FC: 3754 7732 9971 Fighting Safari - Meditite, Sawk, Tyrogue
#5Azure_FlamePosted 12/27/2013 8:50:57 PM
I don't think hacking is necessarily superior.

I just think that both hackers and non-hackers should be able to do whatever they want without members of the other side *****ing down their throats.
---
Official Crimson Spinda of the Pokemon X board
#6Pupu27Posted 12/27/2013 8:53:29 PM
It's not the matter of which method has the advantage, it's the matter of right and wrong. Hacking to ruin others experience is evil, period. I dont mind if they hack for themselves only (which I also did). But you will never see my pokegen pokes online or even if you ask me directly for one I still wont trade with you. Bring gen pokes to the circulation is cheating.
---
I swear I'm nobody alt.
FC: 1048-8565-3189
#7BlissedIgnorancPosted 12/27/2013 8:54:02 PM
I only annoy a few core anti's who're known trolls, other than that I AM aware of the general Anti opinion. Whilst I respect their opinions, I also disagree with them. Namely because people are inherently greedy, I very much dislike seeing this greed.

So if becoming a "scum rulebreaker" (as so pointed out by many a silly antis) means I can give out/distribute rare pokemon amongst the player mass then so be it.

People need to keep in mind, not everyone lives in Japan, or middle-class suburbia with their parents to sponge off wifi or bum a ride to Gamestop.

So in order to make event pokemon more fairly obtained amongst people, we resort to cloning (hacking as some call it, laughable).
---
3DS FC: 3754 7732 9971 Fighting Safari - Meditite, Sawk, Tyrogue
#8Blackheart0184Posted 12/27/2013 8:56:14 PM
For me both sides actually forget that it's not just about the stats of a Pokemon that matters because in the end when everyone has Pokémons that has max stats it all falls down to strategy and knowing how to actually play the game that matters. Skills trumps all.
---
"Give them nothing, but take from them everything"
#9BlackBloodDragoPosted 12/27/2013 9:13:12 PM
Both sides are bad. Some antihackers have their arrogant self entiltlement. Some hackers like to troll antihackers and have pitiful excuses for hacking.

I do believe hackers are worse though. They cross so many lines they shouldn't. Hackers need to understand that their freedom ends where someone else begins. They don't care about that though and act like they aren't doing anything harmful as long as the hacks are "legit".
---
DarkGun 3DS FC:3480-3950-4456 PS Vita PSN: DarkGun--
''If Stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?''-Will Rogers
#10Soul_of_YveltalPosted 12/27/2013 9:17:51 PM
BlackBloodDrago posted...
Both sides are bad. Some antihackers have their arrogant self entiltlement. Some hackers like to troll antihackers and have pitiful excuses for hacking.

I do believe hackers are worse though. They cross so many lines they shouldn't. Hackers need to understand that their freedom ends where someone else begins. They don't care about that though and act like they aren't doing anything harmful as long as the hacks are "legit".

IMO I've seen worse anti-hackers because some of them wished death, arrest, and other such things on hackers. Never have I seen a hacker say something as stupid as that.

@BOLD: You shouldn't group people together like that.
---
I am the true Yveltal. 3ds FC 3050 - 8932 - 9256