This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So is this the most drama filled pokemon board

#11Hachimitsu83Posted 12/28/2013 4:58:58 AM
I'm glad you noticed. We all have some intuition about whether a conclusion follows from some premises. If we didnt we'd be hopelessly confused in all our reasoning , no more clever than a four-year old brat. But most folks have only some bare intuition that they cant extend to any reasoning outside the subject they're most interested in (music, sports, car repair, chemistry,..) We need to come up with a clear understanding we can use in our daily lives and in our work.
---
The Official Queen of Kalos - Lysandre's legitimate heir to the throne
#12impossible2beatPosted 12/28/2013 5:02:39 AM
LSSJ3Vegitto posted...
tarzanmx posted...
J_Applei posted...
You're the elite one here. You tell us.

As an Icon, I can say this board is fun and mixed, unlike the paradises of nicety or holes of scum others are.
Now my opinion is true unless and Ancient or Sage comes to say that's not true :P

Ancient here.

This board does seem alright I guess. It's fairly decent. But like most pokemon related boards. It does have it's excessive low points...

I was walking up in here with my idol badge, but you ancient had to ruin it....HOW DARE YOU
---
signature
#13LexifoxPosted 12/28/2013 5:06:34 AM
LSSJ3Vegitto posted...
Ancient here.

That's adorable =3
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#14grangiaPosted 12/28/2013 5:10:07 AM
impossible2beat posted...
LSSJ3Vegitto posted...
tarzanmx posted...
J_Applei posted...

As an Icon, I can say this board is fun and mixed, unlike the paradises of nicety or holes of scum others are.
Now my opinion is true unless and Ancient or Sage comes to say that's not true :P

Ancient here.

This board does seem alright I guess. It's fairly decent. But like most pokemon related boards. It does have it's excessive low points...

I was walking up in here with my idol badge, but you ancient had to ruin it....HOW DARE YOU

'Sup

I actually think this is a fairly nice board for discussion! I didn't even have to wait an hour for help on my last post here :D
---
http://app.sketchclub.com/user/10083807
PSN:Dr-Toszi
#15LSSJ3VegittoPosted 12/28/2013 5:11:33 AM
impossible2beat posted...
LSSJ3Vegitto posted...
tarzanmx posted...
J_Applei posted...

Ancient here.

Your username adds an extra level to all this huehue.

Lexifox posted...

That's adorable =3

W-What is this?!

Such an overwhelming presence..!
#16BlackBloodDragoPosted 12/28/2013 5:17:59 AM
It is. Yesterday my girlfriend on this board turned out to be pregnant and had cancer and HIV and the baby also had cancer and HIV and that there was a chance that it wasn't my kid because she cheated on me with my long lost step brother who is also on this board and also had cancer and HIV that he got from my mother who had been dead for years but actually had killed my father and faked her death and ran off with the life insurance money and kept in contact with me on this board but I didn't know because I have a personality disorder and short term memory loss that was caused by my uncle when he sexually violated me on this board and caused this trauma and that's just the begining.
---
DarkGun 3DS FC:3480-3950-4456 PS Vita PSN: DarkGun--
''If Stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?''-Will Rogers
#17Hachimitsu83Posted 12/28/2013 5:22:26 AM
BlackBloodDrago posted...
It is. Yesterday my girlfriend on this board turned out to be pregnant and had cancer and HIV and the baby also had cancer and HIV and that there was a chance that it wasn't my kid because she cheated on me with my long lost step brother who is also on this board and also had cancer and HIV that he got from my mother who had been dead for years but actually had killed my father and faked her death and ran off with the life insurance money and kept in contact with me on this board but I didn't know because I have a personality disorder and short term memory loss that was caused by my uncle when he sexually violated me on this board and caused this trauma and that's just the begining.

N Fetish comfirmed
---
The Official Queen of Kalos - Lysandre's legitimate heir to the throne
#18ElNurglingPosted 12/28/2013 5:28:14 AM
Lo! A Ditto, 'tis on the GTS
Its description sayeth "6 IV Modest"
Were it be true, here cometh my Shiny Mew
To be exchanged forever.
Alas! 't Was but a 0 IV Ditto from the village after all
Much will my wrists be cut. Also I shall write about this heinous crime on the board.
And behold! Here cometh Pokébank
A crash. Oh noes! Much wailing and woes!
Sleepless nights are to be had
Wish my random crappy thirteen-a-dozen legendary monsters of old were here beside me
To easy the pain that pierces my very soul - the injustice of it all.
A free service! Yet it worketh not! How could they!
I shall moan about it endlessly because first world problems are important
Wish I had still some skin left on my wrist to cut
That free Celebi, better it a shiny be. Nay - make that shiny with 6 IV.

~ by William ShakeFAQs
---
3DS FC 4511-0567-3041 (Boldore, Magcargo, Rhydon)
Martijn - inofficial pesky Claw using git of Kid Icarus Uprising's online modes