This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokebank news.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokebank news.
2 years ago#21
I wonder what could motivate someone to create a fake pokemon release date and take the effort to shop it. :/ Its the definition of not having a life.
---
FC: 3067-5611-1084, SV: 897
2 years ago#22
Zerocrossings posted...
I wonder what could motivate someone to create a fake pokemon release date and take the effort to shop it. :/ Its the definition of not having a life.

Actually I think the definition of nothing having a life is being dead.
---
3DS FC: 2234-8581-6958 (Growlithe, Charmeleon, Braixen)
- If a tree falls in the woods, and no one hears it, does a hipster buy its album?
2 years ago#23
Man, I'm glad we've already had it for a year.
---
"Which is worse - The sleep which never ends or that which never comes?"
2 years ago#24
zhellybelly posted...
Zerocrossings posted...

Actually I think the definition of nothing having a life is being dead.

Well if you want to get technical, the life i'm referring to here is more of the characteristic state of someones life. Not their actual mortality. :p
---
FC: 3067-5611-1084, SV: 897
2 years ago#25
Gogito4 posted...
Zero97 posted...
Next Nintendo system I'm getting will be an EU system.

seriously, the wii's life end and this generations has proved this

Only Fire emblem came out 2 months after The US release, and SMT in the air, but when compared to all the other stuff EU People are getting, It's clear Shibata is the better Saturo!

I couldn't believe how NA got Bravely Default like, 2 months after us. Why the sudden change of delievery order?

The overseas release of Bravely Default is published by Nintendo. NoE tends to be a lot better at taking risks releasing niche Japanese games than NoA. OTOH Japanese games that are not published by Nintendo tend to come out later such as SMT4.
2 years ago#26
So, the 4th for me then? Hey, at least it's not the 7th ;)
Amirite?
---
http://i.imgur.com/iGwE3Ar.gif http://i.imgur.com/M1PpLkk.png
The official Royal Heir of GameFAQs!
2 years ago#27
pokemon9966 posted...
So from reading that it seems to me that pokebank is late in the us bc it's released on januray 7 2013 and the free trial is over with on February 2013. Fake

I cant believe that Nintendo is so incompetent that they're making us actively use our time machines to get a game! I need that time machine to get out of a black hole! Not yet, but eventually, but also sort of now. So its not very nice!
2 years ago#28
It's the same fake but edited, the sad part is that they didn't even fix the "apologise".
---
There is much to be done.
White FC: 3697 9203 9465 3DS FC: 3024 5230 7246(feel free to add, let me know though).
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokebank news.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived