This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokebank news.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokebank news.

User Info: Zerocrossings

Zerocrossings
3 years ago#21
I wonder what could motivate someone to create a fake pokemon release date and take the effort to shop it. :/ Its the definition of not having a life.
FC: 3067-5611-1084, SV: 897

User Info: zhellybelly

zhellybelly
3 years ago#22
Zerocrossings posted...
I wonder what could motivate someone to create a fake pokemon release date and take the effort to shop it. :/ Its the definition of not having a life.

Actually I think the definition of nothing having a life is being dead.
3DS FC: 2234-8581-6958 (Growlithe, Charmeleon, Braixen)
- If a tree falls in the woods, and no one hears it, does a hipster buy its album?

User Info: KeylimeAchernar

KeylimeAchernar
3 years ago#23
Man, I'm glad we've already had it for a year.
"Which is worse - The sleep which never ends or that which never comes?"

User Info: Zerocrossings

Zerocrossings
3 years ago#24
zhellybelly posted...
Zerocrossings posted...

Actually I think the definition of nothing having a life is being dead.

Well if you want to get technical, the life i'm referring to here is more of the characteristic state of someones life. Not their actual mortality. :p
FC: 3067-5611-1084, SV: 897

User Info: durecellrabbit

durecellrabbit
3 years ago#25
Gogito4 posted...
Zero97 posted...
Next Nintendo system I'm getting will be an EU system.

seriously, the wii's life end and this generations has proved this

Only Fire emblem came out 2 months after The US release, and SMT in the air, but when compared to all the other stuff EU People are getting, It's clear Shibata is the better Saturo!

I couldn't believe how NA got Bravely Default like, 2 months after us. Why the sudden change of delievery order?

The overseas release of Bravely Default is published by Nintendo. NoE tends to be a lot better at taking risks releasing niche Japanese games than NoA. OTOH Japanese games that are not published by Nintendo tend to come out later such as SMT4.

User Info: Rayquaza_is_Z

Rayquaza_is_Z
3 years ago#26
So, the 4th for me then? Hey, at least it's not the 7th ;)
Amirite?
http://i.imgur.com/iGwE3Ar.gif http://i.imgur.com/M1PpLkk.png
The official Royal Heir of GameFAQs!

User Info: waterdeepchu

waterdeepchu
3 years ago#27
pokemon9966 posted...
So from reading that it seems to me that pokebank is late in the us bc it's released on januray 7 2013 and the free trial is over with on February 2013. Fake

I cant believe that Nintendo is so incompetent that they're making us actively use our time machines to get a game! I need that time machine to get out of a black hole! Not yet, but eventually, but also sort of now. So its not very nice!

User Info: MindwalkerX

MindwalkerX
3 years ago#28
It's the same fake but edited, the sad part is that they didn't even fix the "apologise".
There is much to be done.
White FC: 3697 9203 9465 3DS FC: 3024 5230 7246(feel free to add, let me know though).
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokebank news.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived