This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Now comes the QUESTION of all QUESTION!!! Whooow!! This QUESTION is AWESOME!!!!!

#1SageKabutoPosted 12/28/2013 6:10:29 AM
Is the entire Pokemon Series starting all over again?

The reason why I ask this is this:

The Legendaries! Each Generation showed new Legendaries with a "Higher Rank" in the Pokemon Universe! Until X & Y came...

I don't want to make this topic too long, so I focus mainly on the Main Legendaries and not on the trios nor on other legendaries who are not that (big) than the others like Shaymin who spreads plant life.

Let's get started backwards (excluding X & Y) Little reminder: This is just about world creation

First was Kyurem (Nothingness) So he was there before anything was there, because he's "Nothingness"

Reshiram & Zekrom (Yin & Yang) has to exist, in order to, that actually anything can exist (aside from Nothingness).

From the Moment Yin & Yang was created a ruler of this world was created by them, called Arceus the Creator. He rules this world and watches over it.

The first things he created were:
Dialga - Time
Palkia - Space
Giratina - Antimatter

After that,
Rayquaza - atmosphere
Kyogre - hydrosphere
Groudon - lithosphere

were created after that, those needed a rest so ruler for those were created:

Lugia - Sea
Ho-Oh - Sky
(Suicune, Rakiou, Entei - Land)

Now we reached a point: MEW In my opinion it's an alien and we might play one time as a trainer in a different universe, where MEW comes from.

But the main question is: Where does Yveltal, Xerneas & Zygarde fit in?

I know they serve as morality, between life & destruciton & order

but from the order they don't belong over Kyurem or Arceus or Anything else...

They belong directly under Lugia & Ho-Oh, were Mew & Mewtwo is.

So either way, those are from a different universe like Mew, or the Series has reached it's End & will start all other again!
---
Go on, tremble before my power! The power of a Sage!
#2Ultima_WraithPosted 12/28/2013 6:13:49 AM
Next Legendaries are going to be the Solid, Liquid, and Gas with the 2 cover legendaries being Physical and Intangible, having a 3rd post-game legendary that is for dreams.
---
| 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
Vs. Recorder Videos: 73PG-WWWW-WWWX-UQD3 & UUNG-WWWW-WWW2-K47K
#3Hachimitsu83Posted 12/28/2013 6:15:15 AM
First was Kyurem (Nothingness) So he was there before anything was there, because he's "Nothingness"

LOL hard at this theory.
---
The Official Queen of Kalos - Lysandre's legitimate heir to the throne
#4SageKabuto(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 6:15:53 AM
Ultima_Wraith posted...
Next Legendaries are going to be the Solid, Liquid, and Gas with the 2 cover legendaries being Physical and Intangible, having a 3rd post-game legendary that is for dreams.

Already done:

Rayquaza - atmosphere
Kyogre - hydrosphere
Groudon - lithosphere
---
#5Ultima_WraithPosted 12/28/2013 6:16:52 AM
SageKabuto posted...
Ultima_Wraith posted...

Already done:

Rayquaza - atmosphere
Kyogre - hydrosphere
Groudon - lithosphere

Those are planet layers, not states of matter.
---
| 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
Vs. Recorder Videos: 73PG-WWWW-WWWX-UQD3 & UUNG-WWWW-WWW2-K47K
#6SageKabuto(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 6:34:59 AM
BUMP
---
#7BlueInfinityPosted 12/28/2013 6:35:01 AM
Morality was around before anything ever. Even deities have their own morality and what they think is just and righteous.
---
'[Blue], call me whatever feels right on your keyboard.' - Marsford
'I didn't bother to read any of that since you have bad taste in games.' - KGTrigger
#8SageKabuto(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 6:39:40 AM
BlueInfinity posted...
Morality was around before anything ever. Even deities have their own morality and what they think is just and righteous.

Good that you can bring Nothingness to life or destroy it, or even rule about it..

Wake up
---
#9BlueInfinityPosted 12/28/2013 6:42:18 AM
SageKabuto posted...
BlueInfinity posted...

Good that you can bring Nothingness to life or destroy it, or even rule about it..

Wake up

Xemnas can. He's been doing it over a decade.
---
'[Blue], call me whatever feels right on your keyboard.' - Marsford
'I didn't bother to read any of that since you have bad taste in games.' - KGTrigger
#10waterdeepchuPosted 12/28/2013 6:45:23 AM(edited)
They are Fairies. They exist in this world, and also in their own world. Xerneas is a Light Fairy, Yveltal is a Dark Fairy, and Zygarde is a dragon - considered evil fairies in the real world mythology of the culture that classified fairies into such orders, and that the game mythology was based off of.

...I like fairy tales. A lot.