This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Now comes the QUESTION of all QUESTION!!! Whooow!! This QUESTION is AWESOME!!!!!

#11sonOFestarkPosted 12/28/2013 6:47:38 AM
SageKabuto posted...
BlueInfinity posted...
Morality was around before anything ever. Even deities have their own morality and what they think is just and righteous.

Good that you can bring Nothingness to life or destroy it, or even rule about it..

Wake up
That's pretty rude... If you wish to discuss this you shouldn't speak like to people.
---
3DS FC: 0087-2520-6557
Fire-type Safari: Pansear, Charmeleon, Braixen
#12ShadowangemonPosted 12/29/2013 5:33:30 AM
Just wanted to point out, since no one else went into detail, that Kyurem's origin seems to be:

1) Arrived on a meteorite in the distant- but not prehistoric- past.
2) Is the remnant left over from the pokémon that split into Reshiram and Zekrom.
3) Both 1 and 2; is the remnant of a pokémon that arrived on a meteor and then divided.

It's stated flat out and Arceus came into being in nothingness and created... everything, but in particular Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, then Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf.

I suspect, but don't hold me to this, that things like Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza came about during the process of creation. Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Ho-oh, and Lugia may have been part of that or more recent. Others are up in the air as far as origins go, such as Latios and Latias, Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin, and others. Several of these in every gen.

Mew is probably just an ancient pokémon, one of the earliest creations. It's said to have the DNA of every pokémon within it, even referred to as "the ancestor of Pokémon," but that's a matter of interpretation. I mean, several pokémon are directly or indirectly manmade such as Porygon, Castform, and Klink. Elgeeyem are said to have appeared rather spontaneously half a century ago in the desert. They're likely extraterrestrial along with Kyurem, Deoxys, and the heavily suggested Clefairy.

As far as I remember, Entei, Raikou, and Suicune were revived by Ho-oh but might not have been anything special before that.

Not sure where Regigigas came from, but it apparently created Registeel, Regirock, and Regice.

Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde, as far as current information goes, seem to exist in that nebulous "they've been around a long time" area that most of the Legendaries fall into. I mean, there are only a handful that we're ever even given suggestions of origins for.
---
"Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for!"
#13Blackcat0123Posted 12/29/2013 11:47:21 AM
The level of awesomeness in your question was not to my satisfaction.

TO THE GALLOWS WITH YOU!
---
PSN: Blackcat012 3DS FC: 0834 1716 7409
"If a tree falls down in a forest, and no one is around, would anyone notice your car just got stolen?"
#14HiNRahPosted 12/29/2013 1:07:25 PM
waterdeepchu posted...
They are Fairies. They exist in this world, and also in their own world. Xerneas is a Light Fairy, Yveltal is a Dark Fairy, and Zygarde is a dragon - considered evil fairies in the real world mythology of the culture that classified fairies into such orders, and that the game mythology was based off of.

...I like fairy tales. A lot.

Yveltal is Dark/Flying. Not Dark/Fairy.
#15RLutecePosted 12/30/2013 12:05:51 PM
Weren't Xerneas/Yveltal Man-Made?
---
" The mind of the Subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist . . ."
My 3DS FC: 4184-2175-0623 Xbox: Im a Animeniac SV:2647