This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favorite new pokemon?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Favorite new pokemon?
1 year ago#21
Delphox, who's quickly become my favorite Fire-type starter and maybe Fire-type overall. Also my first shiny starter, so there's that.
1 year ago#22
Noivern.

Admittedly, the coolness factor is kinda lost if you think its ears are its eyes.
---
On a quest for a Shiny Noibat in Pokemon Y with the Masuda Method.
3DS FC: 0559-6813-5961 == Ghost Safari w/ Phantump, Lampent, Golurk
1 year ago#23
Tyrantrum. Freakin' look at him he's a T-Rex!
---
3DS FC: 1993-7552-5914 In-game name: Ven-Ven Friend Safari: Beautifly, Pinsir, Combee
GT: DvA Infamy
1 year ago#24
Volcanion
---
Mudkip <3
http://imgur.com/TW7uX42.jpg
1 year ago#25
Tied between Clawitzer and Hawlucha. A close third is Furfrou. I wouldn't have ever guessed I'd LIKE a poodle.
---
[Bracketeer from 1/15/05 to 1/15/08.]
Poison safari - Swalot, Seviper, Toxicroak.
1 year ago#26
Pangoro, all the way.

Trevenant and Slurpuff aren't far behind, though.
---
"We thirsted for thunderbolts and great deeds."
1 year ago#27
I have more than 1 lol

Pyroar (Male)
Dragalge
Yveltal
Gogoat
Noivern
Phantump
---
3DS FC:3351-4244-8930 Pokemon Y:Melissa TSV:274 FS:Electabuzz, Pachirisu, Galvantula
(edited by IzanagiBlast)
1 year ago#28
Tyrantrum obviously
---
FC: 0104-0375-1844 [Ground type: Larvitar included!!] IGN: Elmo
1 year ago#29
Trevenant and Pyroar for this new Gen, special mention to Noivern which turned out to be a special attacker(really unexpected).

Unfortunately GF had to give 3 unfitting abilities to Pyroar.
---
There is much to be done.
White FC: 3697 9203 9465 3DS FC: 3024 5230 7246(feel free to add, let me know though).
1 year ago#30
Bigun750 posted...
Tyrantrum. Because it is a T-rex. With a beard.

---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Favorite new pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived