This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Man, Sturdy Carbink must be in demand.

#1Solar_CrimsonPosted 12/28/2013 10:10:17 AM
I've put up about 3 of them on the GTS so far, asking for PokeBank Pokemon each time (Cottonee, Yamask, and Tynamo), and they were traded pretty fast each time.

Good thing that I have quite a few of them, due to my breeding for my ideal Carbink a while ago.
---
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
3DS FC: 1504-6082-4629 | NNID / PSN: SolarCrimson
#2Tsukasa1891Posted 12/28/2013 10:16:52 AM
maybe people want it to skill swap it to shednija. paralyzed shednija with sturdy and the item that prevents weather damage nearly makes it immortal. only way to kill it then is to have something with knock off or a way to switch items and a hail/sand storm user. or for it to take recoil on rough skin or something like that, but that's where toxic special shednija comes in.
---
GameFAQs, where the glass is always half empty.
#3Solar_Crimson(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 10:43:32 AM
And now I just got a Porygon.
---
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
3DS FC: 1504-6082-4629 | NNID / PSN: SolarCrimson
#4CountPopeulaPosted 12/28/2013 11:13:07 AM
Tsukasa1891 posted...
maybe people want it to skill swap it to shednija. paralyzed shednija with sturdy and the item that prevents weather damage nearly makes it immortal. only way to kill it then is to have something with knock off or a way to switch items and a hail/sand storm user. or for it to take recoil on rough skin or something like that, but that's where toxic special shednija comes in.

Yeah, it's easier than that. It's super annoying to find one and a lot of people want to get everything in the game whether they'll use it or not. It's probably the hardest to find pokemon in the game.
---
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. - Voltaire
#5Tsukasa1891Posted 12/28/2013 11:20:19 AM
true. it rarely shows up in a horde and even when it does, there's only 1 so that just makes it harder to get. looking back i think i once found one and didn't know sturdy was it's ha, so i killed it.
---
GameFAQs, where the glass is always half empty.