This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Huh? So I guess Pokebank's hacking prevention was BS

#11BowsaaPosted 12/28/2013 12:35:56 PM
Hah. I myself got a level 1 Druddigon last night, keeping it just because I think it's somewhat cool.
---
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000
#12NewbieN00bPosted 12/28/2013 12:38:35 PM
RoyalDroneX posted...
neonplanets posted...
Game Freak has big talk no action.

would like to see proof of it, since the US and EU versions are delayed and the Japanese version is shut down too

http://serebii.net/index2.shtml

"As reported yesterday, Pokémon Bank has been delayed in North America, Europe and Oceania. It has also been removed from the eShop in Japan but if already downloaded, it will still work."
---
3DS FC: 4596-9460-1427
#13UmuruPosted 12/28/2013 12:38:36 PM
Bowsaa posted...
Hah. I myself got a level 1 Druddigon last night, keeping it just because I think it's somewhat cool.

What's odd about that? You can breed Druddigon.
---
3DS FC: 5370-0398-2889
#14ForgottenTimePosted 12/28/2013 12:39:29 PM
RoyalDroneX posted...
neonplanets posted...

would like to see proof of it, since the US and EU versions are delayed and the Japanese version is shut down too

The pokebank service isn't shut down for people who downloaded the app in time, that's how serebii is still able to transfer pokes over.
#15BowsaaPosted 12/28/2013 12:40:53 PM
Umuru posted...
Bowsaa posted...

Oh, well then. Always thought it was the middle evo for Hydreigon, since I never payed much attention to Gen V Pokemon because they by and large suck.
---
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000
#16Great_ReapettePosted 12/28/2013 12:41:38 PM
Bowsaa posted...
Umuru posted...
Bowsaa posted...

Oh, well then. Always thought it was the middle evo for Hydreigon, since I never payed much attention to Gen V Pokemon because they by and large suck.

That's Zweilous.
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for the rest of the day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#17BugorchestraPosted 12/28/2013 12:42:40 PM
Bowsaa posted...
Umuru posted...
Bowsaa posted...

Zweilous can breed as well.
---
I go on message boards to complain about games I never played.
Pokemon Y FC: 2621 - 3011 - 8514, IGN: Osc, Rock Safari: Onyx, Boldore, Barbaracle
#18RoyalDroneXPosted 12/28/2013 12:46:48 PM
ForgottenTime posted...
RoyalDroneX posted...
neonplanets posted...

The pokebank service isn't shut down for people who downloaded the app in time, that's how serebii is still able to transfer pokes over.

I was also referring about the lvl 1 Latias in the first place
---
3DS Friend Code: 0387-9017-6003
Pokemon:Growlithe Slugma Fletchinder