This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why are the Pokemon movies all about legendary Pokemon?

#11adece91Posted 12/28/2013 3:13:27 PM
Azure_Flame posted...
Dreadsword101 posted...
How about a movie that revolves around Ash and someone sent to replace Ash fighting over control of the Protagonist Chair?

"I am Shadow Ash. The will of the Pokemon fanbase has spawned me to answer the prayers of the people. Ash Ketchum, you are no longer fit to wield the Sword of the Protagonist. Forthwith, I shall checkmate you in a Pokemon Battle and claim what is rightfully mine: the title of protagonist!"

will shadow ash have terribly bad trained unevolved pokemon too!? how about a shadow uberchu? lol
---
3DS Friend Code: 1461-6251-8873
#12chickennuggetMMPosted 12/28/2013 10:58:20 PM
Pay money to see a movie about a Pidgey then ask that again
---
Decoy - 3DS FC: 4339 3011 7445 - SV:669 - Pokemon Friend Safari: Seviper Garbodor Muk
Jirachi lover
#13ChapFromKrugisPosted 12/28/2013 11:04:50 PM
adece91 posted...
Azure_Flame posted...
Dreadsword101 posted...
How about a movie that revolves around Ash and someone sent to replace Ash fighting over control of the Protagonist Chair?

"I am Shadow Ash. The will of the Pokemon fanbase has spawned me to answer the prayers of the people. Ash Ketchum, you are no longer fit to wield the Sword of the Protagonist. Forthwith, I shall checkmate you in a Pokemon Battle and claim what is rightfully mine: the title of protagonist!"

will shadow ash have terribly bad trained unevolved pokemon too!? how about a shadow uberchu? lol

Also, will Shadow Ash have glowing eyes and speak in g major?
---
3DS FC: 5412-9912-6820 | Magmar, Larvesta, and Ninetales in Friend Safari |
IGN: Neo (Y) Makoto (X) | TSV: 1879
#14Blackcat0123Posted 12/30/2013 4:26:08 PM
Azure_Flame posted...
Dreadsword101 posted...

I was thinking more along the lines of Laharl from the Disgaea series. Or Asagi.
---
PSN: Blackcat012 3DS FC: 0834 1716 7409
"If a tree falls down in a forest, and no one is around, would anyone notice your car just got stolen?"
#15DarthRLinkPosted 12/30/2013 4:33:50 PM
Probably because "Pokemon the Movie 2014: Bidoof and the Magic Lamp of Agrabah" wouldn't sell very well.
---
"How's your wife?" "Not to good she's in bed with Laryngitis"
"Is that Argonian bastard back in town again?"
#16Tsukasa1891Posted 12/30/2013 5:04:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpobGoa0VZU

because emolga vs talonflame vs delibird vs Sigilyph wouldn't of been nearly as epic as that video. sure it would make for a decent episode, but it wouldn't be nearly good enough to be a hour + movie that people would pay to see.
---
GameFAQs, where the glass is always half empty.
3DS 2165-5497-5235
#17GirlHopePosted 12/30/2013 5:13:31 PM
Azure_Flame posted...
ZerohFault posted...
Origins had a legendary in it, but wasn't about it.

Origins also wasn't a movie.

Origins is not canon and treats Kanto as if it is the only region that exists. Team Rocket disbanded by Giovanni is the biggest FANFIC in the anime ever. Giovanni is not a wimbag, GARY is Professor Oak's grandson...as I was watching that JOKE called Origins, I thought it meant Professor Oak had two grandsons, But the most obvious point that Origins is not canon lies in the fact that Btock had a PRETTY GIRL in his gym and he DIDN'T NOTICE HER.

The reason I have to use capitalization here is that this kind of thing belongs on one place ONLY...and that is Fanfiction.net.
#18Tsukasa1891Posted 12/30/2013 5:16:58 PM
GirlHope posted...
Azure_Flame posted...
ZerohFault posted...

Origins is not canon and treats Kanto as if it is the only region that exists. Team Rocket disbanded by Giovanni is the biggest FANFIC in the anime ever. Giovanni is not a wimbag, GARY is Professor Oak's grandson...as I was watching that JOKE called Origins, I thought it meant Professor Oak had two grandsons, But the most obvious point that Origins is not canon lies in the fact that Btock had a PRETTY GIRL in his gym and he DIDN'T NOTICE HER.

The reason I have to use capitalization here is that this kind of thing belongs on one place ONLY...and that is Fanfiction.net.

because the actual anime is so much better. <.<
---
GameFAQs, where the glass is always half empty.
3DS 2165-5497-5235
#19Soul_of_YveltalPosted 12/30/2013 5:17:51 PM
GirlHope posted...
Azure_Flame posted...
ZerohFault posted...

Anime is canon to anime and games are canon to games. That show was loosely based on the games.
---
I am the true Yveltal. 3ds FC 3050 - 8932 - 9256
#20Reginleif20Posted 12/30/2013 5:18:55 PM
Azure_Flame posted...
Just once I'd like to see a Pokemon movie where the fate of the world/the universe/existence itself ISN'T at stake, you know?

I just want one to be a really well animated classic Anime tournament, but Pokemon
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it