This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

masuda method 1st time

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. masuda method 1st time
2 years ago#11
Rydis-Shiko posted...
TheBlackHunter posted...
Rydis-Shiko posted...
TheBlackHunter posted...
so what i wanna ask is how long did the first time you tried to masuda method take? and roughly how many eggs? i hatched a shiny 3iv yamask the other day without even trying to do so. so right now im trying to do the same with porygon except get a 5iv one. i just need some inspiration cause ive been doing this for like 2hrs now and already wants to quit( which i know it can take a LONGG time).

according the link battle, I have hatched over 3000 eggs. I have even more in black 2. All using JP dittos with 5 IVs..ive never seen a shiny

please dont tell me that!... thank you!! now all my motivation has left me lol.. naw im still going but idk for how long lol

even with the mm method, I think breeding still the longest way to get a shiny. Friend safari is much quicker, chaining.

I would never breed specifically for a shiny, just a bonus if it was.

hmm i agree with that really, only reason why im doing this now is cause i really want a good iv'ed shiny porygon2 for my trickroom team.
---
3DS FC: 0018-0538-5980
IGN: Free
2 years ago#12
My first 2 mm attempts in y turned out quick. I got a shiny pancham in 33 eggs and then a shiny vulpix in 38 eggs. But my next one took longer. Shiny houndour in 643 eggs. Tried for a shiny honedge but gave up because I got tired of hatching eggs lol. It's all about luck. Btw gl on your hunt.
---
Y FC: 2766-8688-2996 Riolu safari ign John
2 years ago#13
jj344 posted...
My first 2 mm attempts in y turned out quick. I got a shiny pancham in 33 eggs and then a shiny vulpix in 38 eggs. But my next one took longer. Shiny houndour in 643 eggs. Tried for a shiny honedge but gave up because I got tired of hatching eggs lol. It's all about luck. Btw gl on your hunt.

thanks! and yeah it truly is, i got the shiny yamask yesterday in about 30 eggs without me even trying to MM, i was just trying to get a good ived yamask, but now i would say ive went through about.... 50- 80 eggs and no luck yet... it must be the desire sensor.
---
2 years ago#14
Like 500 for a shiny snivy in white 2
I was non competitive at the time, so it was probably awful
---
3DS FC : 1547 5383 8247
Gaius is my sugar baby, stay away! My cute little thief <3
2 years ago#15
right now ive managed to breed 16 5iv porygons and a perfect 6iv one somehow lol idk the egg count though, should of counted
---
2 years ago#16
still no luck ppl... wonder how many eggs im at.. at 21 5iv porygons now
---
2 years ago#17
welp time to take a break. been at this since 4pm est
---
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. masuda method 1st time

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived