This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I really, REALLY regret not filling my pokedex up in White 2.

#1JigglybuffPosted 12/28/2013 7:33:49 PM
My whole mindset was "They will probably have some nice transfer system when I beat the game, that way I can transfer all my pokemon from White 1 which I had filled 90% of the pokedex up in!" So I never bothered to catch anything I didn't need in my playtime of White 2.

Well.....NOPE. Didn't realize you had to manually trade each individual one...

And I promised my copy of White 1 to my friend, so I got tired and just traded over my mains, my legendaries, and favorites. All in all about 40 of them, which took over 2 hours.

Now I regret not doing anything in White 2 till nw. So I am just going through and capturing anything in Heartgold and White 2 that is in the list of unobtainable pokemon for X and Y/ And its taking forever as I forgot all the routes, and shortcuts and what not.
---
IRON. CLAD. CONTRACT.
For such a laid back game, the Animal Crossing New Leaf board is sure full of elitests.
#2Companion_Cube_Posted 12/28/2013 7:35:34 PM
This is why I'm excited for Bank. No more of that BS trading for the dex crap.
---
Pokemon Y Friend Safari Pokemon: Dedenne, Electabuzz, Zebstricka
3DS FC: 3024 - 5019 - 8681 (I'm low on Friend slots ATM) IGN: X
#3TheForevergeloPosted 12/28/2013 7:39:24 PM
I really, REALLY regret deleting my White file that had full completion..
---
3DS FC: 3797 6318 8175/ Friend Safari: Loudred, Aipom, and Chansey!
IGN: Angelo (Pokemon Y)
#4Jigglybuff(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 7:41:24 PM
And had I known that Black 1 and White 1 would have been compatible with the Pokebank and not just B/W2, I would have kept my copy and said "Buy your own!" to my friend.
---
IRON. CLAD. CONTRACT.
For such a laid back game, the Animal Crossing New Leaf board is sure full of elitests.
#5trewerdPosted 12/28/2013 7:43:07 PM
I'm glad I have my dex completed in White 2. Never would've bothered if not for a random epiphany: That I was already 100 pokemon away from the finish. That was enough to drive me to completion.
---
So ready for:Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, Tales of Xillia 2, and Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright.
#6Paper_OkamiPosted 12/28/2013 7:44:08 PM
It's complete BS that Diamond etc. is not able to be used... I didn't play for a long while, and only got pokemon white just a little while before X and Y came out, so I have tons of stuff in Diamond...
#7ridleyslayer23Posted 12/28/2013 7:45:45 PM
I really, REALLY don't regret making a living dex on my Black 2 and then uploading them all to Pokecheck as a back up.
---
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
http://i.imgur.com/bFHc9Ap.jpg
#8ThatGuyZPosted 12/28/2013 7:45:51 PM
I completed the Dex in Black 1 and tried to do so for Black 2, but I just ended up having almost all of the important, hard to gain stuff on that game as of now. Thankfully, once Bank and Transporter come back up, I'll be done until they release the final 3 Legendaries of X and Y.
---
At this point, only one word signifies me:..yes.
3DS: 5370-0900-3336/Wii-U: NewZen41
#9Jigglybuff(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 7:47:41 PM
Paper_Okami posted...
It's complete BS that Diamond etc. is not able to be used... I didn't play for a long while, and only got pokemon white just a little while before X and Y came out, so I have tons of stuff in Diamond...

Haha, I remember before Heartgold came out, I had my entire pokedex in Pearl filled. Spent days on the trade boards and the GTS, had everything but event only pokes and unobtainables. Think I had like 98% of the national Dex filled.
Left the damn cartridge in the rental car we used when we went to Vegas for a weekend.

Worst moment in my long pokemon career
---
IRON. CLAD. CONTRACT.
#10DKU_ArichPosted 12/30/2013 3:59:45 PM
I regret not picking up the Mew, Victini, Meloetta and Genesect events when I had the chance. I'm so glad I got Keldeo and Deoxys (as well as every Gen IV TRU event).
---
3DS friend code = 2320-7567-3830