This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

With no eShop and no Bank, How should Nintendo compensate players?

#41Soul_of_YveltalPosted 12/28/2013 10:32:50 PM
tarzanmx posted...
Ideally? Probably an extended trial.

In reality?
An apology and appreciation for the "patience" everyone has been showing these last few days.
And people should consider themselves lucky to even get that.

They already promised that.
---
I am the true Yveltal. 3ds FC 3050 - 8932 - 9256
#42x2link777Posted 12/28/2013 10:32:57 PM
FuneralCake posted...
Oooh, nice. The "I don't agree with them, so they must be a child" card. Very, very creative.

I live in the world of reality. If I can't tell people that they're complaining about something that's not a huge deal, that's not a world I want to live in. Them complaining doesn't bother me in the slightest. In fact, people like you making a big deal about me doing this just makes me want to do it even more. So thank you!

So you are just a self admitted troll then. You come into these topics specifically to piss people off by telling them to shut up. Yea, troll. Ok guess I can spare one more slot for you.
---
I am the most fiendish terror that flaps in the darkest night. I am the skunk that pollutes your air. I am Negaduck!!
#43itzzjustinYEAHPosted 12/28/2013 10:33:22 PM
ZombieTJ101 posted...
What if we have to wait two weeks or more for the bank? Tell me that doesn't say "Nintendo owes us."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4
---
black ace, ninja x zerker, dragon.
#44CheckmateD1Posted 12/28/2013 10:33:24 PM
x2link777 posted...
FuneralCake posted...

I do it because I'm right.

And you're complaining about me being right.

What does that say about you?

In what backwards ass world are you right? You do not like seeing people complain, yet you go out of your way TO see them complain, just so you can be hostile towards them. You are not "right", you are an attention starved child.

No, it's an attempt to get more people to realize that it's extremely pointless to complain about this situation, that's been hashed over several times. Henceforth, the objective is to get less people to complain about it as a whole.

If you want to change the viewpoint of a community or some group of people, you don't just "leave it alone", that accomplishes nothing and you continue to see more of the same unproductive thing happening.
---
http://i.imgur.com/SEpXndX.jpg
Pokemon Y FC: 4339-2543-9804
#45IceYoshiPosted 12/28/2013 10:33:33 PM
x2link777 posted...
Sloth9230 posted...

That kind of works both ways, if you guys get to complain, then funeral gets to complain about your complaints. Plus, this isn't even a legitamate complaint, GF owes you nothing, not compensation, and not the ability to transfer.

No it doesn't work both ways. He deliberately clicks on this topics specifically to come in them to tell people to shut up and stop complaining. That's the thing, if these complaints bother him so much, why does he come in to these topics? I don't like seeing him complain, and be hostile, but he DOES have a choice, to not click them. Me, if I want to read these topics, I either have to put up with his hostility, or block him, and my ignore list is dangerously close to full as it is.

I think the problem is you're making it a big deal. Just don't let it bother you.
---
If I have 3 apples and you have 4 pears, how many pancakes will burn?
Purple, because aliens don't wear hats.
#46tarzanmxPosted 12/28/2013 10:34:19 PM
Soul_of_Yveltal posted...
tarzanmx posted...
Ideally? Probably an extended trial.

In reality?
An apology and appreciation for the "patience" everyone has been showing these last few days.
And people should consider themselves lucky to even get that.

They already promised that.

See? Then they're already giving something to those who think they owe them. All is good and settled, now all that's left is waiting.
---
Not changing this sig until I have at least one Shiny version of each Eeveelution.
3/9 done.
#47FuneralCakePosted 12/28/2013 10:34:25 PM
x2link777 posted...
So you are just a self admitted troll then. You come into these topics specifically to piss people off by telling them to shut up. Yea, troll. Ok guess I can spare one more slot for you.

I'm not trying to piss anyone off. I'm trying to knock some sense into their heads.

But if that makes me a troll, by all means. Go ahead. I won't be losing any sleep over you not being able to handle my opinions.
---
YOU WANT SOME FUNERAL TO GO WITH THAT CAKE?
| 3DS FC: 3437 - 4335 - 3104 | | Friend Safari: Panpour, Wartortle, Frogadier |
#48LoshadtPosted 12/28/2013 10:37:18 PM
Of course they don't owe us compensation, but it's considered courteous. It's like saying you're sorry and you actually mean it.

"Please understand" isn't an apology, it's a stock response that means literally nothing, Whereas "sorry for the inconvenience, here's a neat little thing for being loyal customers" says a hell of a lot. Something like releasing the HA starters or something similar, it doesn't cost them anything and fosters good faith.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
Kirino is best girl.
#49x2link777Posted 12/28/2013 10:37:37 PM
CheckmateD1 posted...

No, it's an attempt to get more people to realize that it's extremely pointless to complain about this situation, that's been hashed over several times. Henceforth, the objective is to get less people to complain about it as a whole.

If you want to change the viewpoint of a community or some group of people, you don't just "leave it alone", that accomplishes nothing and you continue to see more of the same unproductive thing happening.

And who gives you the right to "change the viewpoint" of anyone? Again, if you do not like seeing complaints, DONT READ THEM. How hard of a concept is that to grasp? People complaining about something that upsets them is a means of coping with their frustration. Hence, it is not "pointless" at all. But no, people like you just want to rub your own high horse opinions in peoples faces "Oh wah wah stop complaining its useless." How sad can you be to kick people when they are down...
---
I am the most fiendish terror that flaps in the darkest night. I am the skunk that pollutes your air. I am Negaduck!!
#50IceYoshiPosted 12/28/2013 10:39:55 PM
x2link777 posted...
CheckmateD1 posted...

And who gives you the right to "change the viewpoint" of anyone? Again, if you do not like seeing complaints, DONT READ THEM. How hard of a concept is that to grasp? People complaining about something that upsets them is a means of coping with their frustration. Hence, it is not "pointless" at all. But no, people like you just want to rub your own high horse opinions in peoples faces "Oh wah wah stop complaining its useless." How sad can you be to kick people when they are down...

I'm pretty sure you're just forcing your own opinions on him.
---
If I have 3 apples and you have 4 pears, how many pancakes will burn?
Purple, because aliens don't wear hats.