This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm don't even care about Pokebank anymore.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I'm don't even care about Pokebank anymore.

User Info: Sloth9230

Sloth9230
3 years ago#1
Aside from maybe a few rare move tutor moves, I already got everything I wanted (HA starters, Extreme Speed Dratini) thanks to the Japanese and the Trade Boards. Should I be happy or sad?
Proud owner of a Ditto Friend Safar!!!! :D
FC: 0189 - 9442 - 1365 IGN: Nero

User Info: 360pages

360pages
3 years ago#2
To be honest if they wait to long, a lot of people will simply not use it, at least for collectors who aren't competitive will probably have a lot of the bank pokemon before it even comes out.
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
3DS friend code 1161-0910-0692

User Info: TcidenebT

TcidenebT
3 years ago#3
according to serebii the shiny charm doesn't affect breeding so I could care less about transferring now

Sloth9230
3 years ago#4
TcidenebT posted...
according to serebii the shiny charm doesn't affect breeding so I could care less about transferring now

... and there it goes, any excitement I had left. Guess I'll wait till Z to get the punches back.

User Info: tarzanmx

tarzanmx
3 years ago#5
I'm itching to try and nab a Legendary...

I know I said I'd wait it out since the Charm isn't that worth it, but knowing I'm only a few trades away from completing the Dex (And once you get 1 Legendary it's all just a trading chain, tbh) and that I can actually just trade my Xerneas/Zygarde for one, either which I honestly don't plan to use and can regain easily, sort of tempts me...
Not changing this sig until I have at least one Shiny version of each Eeveelution.
3/9 done.

User Info: gamingrat

gamingrat
3 years ago#6
TcidenebT posted...

please be a bad joke...
3DS FC:2664-2365-2435 Friend Safari: tangela, petil, quiladin
3DS XL FC:3110-5337-2428 Friend Safari: hoothoot, spearow, flechlinder

User Info: Missingno_Mastr

Missingno_Mastr
3 years ago#7
I still care about PokéBank. Those tutor moves are invaluable. Hyper Voice is going to be my future Sylveon's STAB move. And even if they have nerfed the Shiny Charm, I don't care. Even if it works only for wild Pokémon now, I'll go for that. A lot of my Shiny hunting these days involves attracting hordes with Sweet Scent anyway. No, what I care about here is getting the Pokémon I've had by my side for years into Y. OK, and completing the Pokédex, always cared about that, though I still consider the Shiny Charm an added bonus as opposed to an incentive. But still, my point stands.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9247960/1/404-Error
http://gottaglitchemall.smackjeeves.com/

User Info: Xavuu

Xavuu
3 years ago#8
Apparently you care enough to make a topic about it.
STAB Quick Attack. Staraptor.

Sloth9230
3 years ago#9
I am running out of PC space though, so I will still have to buy it I guess.

Sloth9230
3 years ago#10
Xavuu posted...
Apparently you care enough to make a topic about it.

Classic.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I'm don't even care about Pokebank anymore.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived