This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So is there actually a way to check SID with Pokecheck in X & Y, because...

#1SageKabutoPosted 12/29/2013 2:24:52 AM
...of this thread:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/68187640

But I'm not quite into pokecheck so I don't understand it enough.
---
Go on, tremble before my power! The power of a Sage!
#2Xenesis XenonPosted 12/29/2013 2:26:51 AM
There was, but it has been patched.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#3ForgottenTimePosted 12/29/2013 2:27:29 AM
Sure. Pokegen 65535 pokes each containing a different SID and which ever one that doesn't say "Apparently met at" is the one that has your SID.
#4SageKabuto(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 2:30:01 AM
ForgottenTime posted...
Sure. Pokegen 65535 pokes each containing a different SID and which ever one that doesn't say "Apparently met at" is the one that has your SID.

Could you explain that so, that any Noob can understand this, please?

I would appreciate it. Just tell me what I have to do, to find out my SID
---
#5SageKabuto(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 2:33:48 AM
bump
---
#6ForgottenTimePosted 12/29/2013 2:35:27 AM(edited)
SageKabuto posted...
ForgottenTime posted...

So basically, you pokegen 65535 pokemon, each pokemon has your Trainer ID, but a different Secret ID. You then use a program like Pokegen to create 65535 pokemon with a different Secret ID.

For this example we will say your Trainer ID is 420. Make a pokemon with the TID of 420 and a SID of 00000, then keep making them till you reach 65535. After that, transfer all the pokes you created and If you see that one of the pokemon you generated says "Met at X location" instead of "Apparently met at X location" then that pokemon has your secret ID.
#7The_DragonwPosted 12/29/2013 2:36:40 AM(edited)
ForgottenTime posted...
SageKabuto posted...
ForgottenTime posted...

So basically, you pokegen 65535 pokemon, each pokemon has your Trainer ID, but a different Secret ID. You then use a program like Pokegen to create 65535 pokemon with a different Secret ID.

For this example we will say your Trainer ID is 420. Make a pokemon with the TID of 420 and a SID of 00000, then keep making them till you reach 65535. If you see that one of the pokemon you generated says "Met at X location" instead of "Apparently met at X location" then that pokemon has your secret ID.

How long is that going to take?

Also, I think TC is referring to egg SVs...or not. Never mind.
---
3DS FC: 1950 8577 8687- Flying: Swanna, Doduo, Rufflet SV:1496 IGN:Jin Region: UK
The official Super Enraged Shadow Lugia of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#8PentaoPosted 12/29/2013 2:35:57 AM
SageKabuto posted...
ForgottenTime posted...

Make 65,635 different Pokemon in Pokegen.

Set each of their trainer ID's to your trainer ID. Give each Pokemon a different Secret ID.

Edit their hex values so they all appear to be Kalos Pokemon.

Transfer them all to your game.

Find out which one of them in the summary screen does not say "Apparently Met At." Go to this Pokemon's data file that you made for it and check it's Secret ID. That is your Secret ID.

Now if you didn't realize it before, realize it now, while that method works, it's incredibly difficult to figure out and takes so much time that doing so would probably result in something more time consuming than breeding a 6 IV team of 6 Pokemon. Otherwise there isn't a way to check your Secret ID right now as far as I know.
---
"Religion keeps pressing B when we try to evolve." - pirategeorge"
[3DS FC: 1934-0673-9848 (Pentao)]
#9SageKabuto(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 2:39:42 AM
ForgottenTime posted...
SageKabuto posted...
ForgottenTime posted...

For this example we will say your Trainer ID is 420. Make a pokemon with the TID of 420 and a SID of 00000, then keep making them till you reach 65535. After that, transfer all the pokes you created and If you see that one of the pokemon you generated says "Met at X location" instead of "Apparently met at X location" then that pokemon has your secret ID.

?_?

What? This is still too confusing, shall I create a 65535 Pokemons? And how does this even know my secret id on my y editon?

Could you tell me step by step what I have to do. Like I were the uber-noob.
---
#10SageKabuto(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 2:42:03 AM
Pentao posted...
SageKabuto posted...
ForgottenTime posted...

Make 65,635 different Pokemon in Pokegen.

Set each of their trainer ID's to your trainer ID. Give each Pokemon a different Secret ID.

Edit their hex values so they all appear to be Kalos Pokemon.

Transfer them all to your game.

Find out which one of them in the summary screen does not say "Apparently Met At." Go to this Pokemon's data file that you made for it and check it's Secret ID. That is your Secret ID.

Now if you didn't realize it before, realize it now, while that method works, it's incredibly difficult to figure out and takes so much time that doing so would probably result in something more time consuming than breeding a 6 IV team of 6 Pokemon. Otherwise there isn't a way to check your Secret ID right now as far as I know.

ah ok and how do i even send them to my y edition?
---