This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trade Board is too greedy.

#1ShadowUmbreon42Posted 12/29/2013 5:42:57 AM
Anyone else agree?
---
Being yourself is the greatest thing. Do not let anyone tell you different.
3DS FC: 2277-7277-6375 IGN: Patrick
#2PentaoPosted 12/29/2013 5:44:23 AM
I agree, but after Pokebank that should die off.

At the same time though, I can't for the life of me find anyone willing to part with Houndoomite without wanting some sort of 5-6 IV Shiny <_<.
---
"Religion keeps pressing B when we try to evolve." - pirategeorge"
[3DS FC: 1934-0673-9848 (Pentao)]
#3BlissedIgnorancPosted 12/29/2013 5:45:21 AM
Not really...wanting a 6 IV for a 6IV is pretty even trade...You're just likely upset at not getting handouts...
---
3DS FC: 3754 7732 9971 Fighting Safari - Meditite, Sawk, Tyrogue
#4ShadowUmbreon42(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 5:46:57 AM
BlissedIgnoranc posted...
Not really...wanting a 6 IV for a 6IV is pretty even trade...You're just likely upset at not getting handouts...

Yes because everyone has access to bank due to a certain company's STUPID mistake.
---
#5BlissedIgnorancPosted 12/29/2013 5:48:19 AM
Dude, people have been wonder trading off hundreds of 'bank pokes....
---
3DS FC: 3754 7732 9971 Fighting Safari - Meditite, Sawk, Tyrogue
#6CountPopeulaPosted 12/29/2013 5:48:52 AM
Pentao posted...

At the same time though, I can't for the life of me find anyone willing to part with Houndoomite without wanting some sort of 5-6 IV Shiny <_<.

Pokecheck and cloning killed the economy. I got all the X exclusive megastones for regular 5IV pokemon before pokecheck was released.
---
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. - Voltaire
#7ShadowUmbreon42(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 5:58:47 AM(edited)
CountPopeula posted...
Pentao posted...

Pokecheck and cloning killed the economy. I got all the X exclusive megastones for regular 5IV pokemon before pokecheck was released.

This post is now about puppies
---
#8tehkapiPosted 12/29/2013 5:58:31 AM
ShadowUmbreon42 posted...

Yes because everyone has access to bank due to a certain company's STUPID mistake.

That has anything to do with their example... why?
There's really no reason to need Bank, unless you plan on hacking, but even then, it's not like you don't already have access to 6IV Pokemon in X and Y.
---
No, I am not going to run, I am not going to hide, I am going to take a stand and fight!
#TeamChespin FTW!
#9ShadowUmbreon42(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 6:03:59 AM
tehkapi posted...

That has anything to do with their example... why?
There's really no reason to need Bank, unless you plan on hacking, but even then, it's not like you don't already have access to 6IV Pokemon in X and Y.

Well i do have 6 IV ditto waiting so....
---
#10CountPopeulaPosted 12/29/2013 7:14:35 AM
CountPopeula posted...
Pentao posted...

This post is now about puppies

It's not about "greed", it's about a virtual barter economy. The relative ease of generating a 5IV shiny when Pokecheck was active combined with the ability to create infinite copies of said pokemon once they existed made them virtually worthless. But they're still the most valuable thing in said virtual economy, so it depressed the value of everything else.

Think of it this way. If I could magically create bottles of 1978 Jayer Henri Burgundy out of thin air and sold them for a dollar, how many people would still pay $20 for a 2011 domestic Merlot?
---
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. - Voltaire