This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trade Board is too greedy.

#21CountPopeulaPosted 12/29/2013 6:36:27 AM
faruway posted...
The only Legendary I have not obtained for the Kalos Pokedex is Yveltal and I need that to complete it and get the Shiny/Oval Charm. I'm playing the X version btw.

If only someone would clone it and trade it to me, then it would great. GTS is awfully ridiculous when it comes to trading a legendary for a legendary, I bet all those Yveltals in GTS they trading away are clones.

The GTS would be a lot better if you couldn't ask for event pokemon that can't be traded on the GTS anyway.
---
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. - Voltaire
#22Dack_LancerPosted 12/29/2013 6:36:50 AM
tahats why i dont trade with humans i do everything my self and my little gen :)
---
Pokemon Y : Nyc Spookz - 4613 7486-5591
F the hype
#23Dack_LancerPosted 12/29/2013 6:40:28 AM
why raise the same mons if i got better ones in my black 2 sry bro theres more to pokemon then route 7 and way more to it then having a pixel dangled over my head
---
Pokemon Y : Nyc Spookz - 4613 7486-5591
F the hype
#24faruwayPosted 12/29/2013 6:40:46 AM
CountPopeula posted...
faruway posted...
The only Legendary I have not obtained for the Kalos Pokedex is Yveltal and I need that to complete it and get the Shiny/Oval Charm. I'm playing the X version btw.

If only someone would clone it and trade it to me, then it would great. GTS is awfully ridiculous when it comes to trading a legendary for a legendary, I bet all those Yveltals in GTS they trading away are clones.

The GTS would be a lot better if you couldn't ask for event pokemon that can't be traded on the GTS anyway.

You mean like event Genesect from BW2?

Well, that's no problem for me because I got event Genesect which is cloned, also Meloetta and Keldeo, both cloned, thanks to BW2 Trade Board and I have them in BW2, waiting to be transferred to Pokemon Bank.
---
Official fan of Beck and Call of Mighty No. 9 Board
3DS FC: 0748-1875-8575
#25CountPopeulaPosted 12/29/2013 6:43:56 AM
faruway posted...
CountPopeula posted...
faruway posted...

Well, that's no problem for me because I got event Genesect which is cloned, also Meloetta and Keldeo, both cloned, thanks to BW2 Trade Board and I have them in BW2, waiting to be transferred to Pokemon Bank.

Yes. But I'm saying it would be better because the GTS tends to become clogged with people asking for Genesect or Mew or whatever when, even if someone has said pokemon and wants to trade it for your pokemon, the game will not let you.
---
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. - Voltaire
#26faruwayPosted 12/29/2013 6:49:44 AM
CountPopeula posted...
faruway posted...
CountPopeula posted...
faruway posted...

Yes. But I'm saying it would be better because the GTS tends to become clogged with people asking for Genesect or Mew or whatever when, even if someone has said pokemon and wants to trade it for your pokemon, the game will not let you.

I know. Maybe Gamefreak should update a patch 1.3 ver with that.
---
#27Ansem_the_evilPosted 12/29/2013 6:53:46 AM
Thats why I breed as send out on WT all poke bank pokes I have goten so far like mudkips and feebas
---
My 3DS FC: 0216-2224-5730
AC: New Leaf dream code: 7200-2427-9939
#28shadowreaper7Posted 12/29/2013 6:59:01 AM
Pokebank and cloning killed the economy.

Actually this is the one thing which won't destroy an economy.
It'll run out the small businesses (i.e. anyone who's only game is X and Y and wants to think they can compete with the big guns packing event legends, hidden ability pokemon and shinies out the wazoo) but it'll gradually level out the trading economy.

Think about it. Everyone wants a 6 IV shiny, but not everyone has them, except those that collect them (and don't like collecting multiples of stuff they already have despite their worth - for some strange reason) and those that have gotten lucky or the pokemon is very popular (and thus its likelihood to become shiny in the current market increases).

This makes the 6 IV Shiny pokemon rare and useful as leverage. I still however do not find a "FT: 6IV pokemon LF: *legendaries - particularly bank*" any sort of fair trade however. (Though i will be using this to get rid of a ton of my bad natured legendaries which are taking up two boxes).
But still 6 IV Shinies are useful leverage. But people are greatly overstating their worth.

Pokebank and Cloning will greatly reduce this leverage. With everyone and their mother being able to generate (Kalos Pentagon) pokemon. This means everyone has access to the 6 IV's very easily with the banker being able to get the Kalos 6IV's stupidly easily because of the obscure pokemon being able to be generated through bank.

Cloning however levels out an economy due to greed being equal on both parts, rather than being more so on one.

Cloning is all well and good, An experience cloner can make something out of nothing (and i hate to go all teary eyed, but if this was gen 5 i can remember the days when references were given and trust was there with people being able to clone without needing the security - ofc it was far easier back then) all they need is one good pokemon (the insurance) and they can clone to their hearts content, they can exponentially increase their good pokemon once they've obtained them once.
The one needing the clone is also making something out of nothing, but not to the degree of the cloner. But the trade is fair in principal.

What i find unusual is the people offering one for ones like 6 IV shinies for legendaries like i've mentioned.
Now the idea of this is you have to be open to bargaining. And with the relative rarity of pokebank legendaries and Perfect IVNature Kalos Legendaries (unless you are a cloner - in which case it is the clones on WT which is by no means a bad thing - even if their iv's are crap) it can be argued that if the legendary has good nature and IV's it'd be worth far more than a 6 IV shiny due to the known Destiny Knot 5 IV + Shiny Value trick for getting eggs relatively easily. As opposed to the unbreedable legendaries (in gen 6) which can't be RNG abused.

Also. WHo does give aways the most?
The thing which gives a good amount of valuable pokes for trading at a later date (when some traders have left)?
The cloners. After all they get the clones for nothing and assuming their collections are complete like mine (once the confounded bank comes out). We can do giveaways to our hearts content.

In fact i'll have to get the prize guild up and running in the new year with some rare stuff in it.

Don't think i'm defending cloning. I don't care how you want people to play their game, and if you don't like cloning, that's your call.

But cloning has a positive effect and a detrimental effect.
All of which is based on greed. Which isn't the hackers/cloners/whatevers fault. That's humanities fault.

But i will say, most of the topics asking for lots in exchange for little. Seems to be based on the fact they know their poke isn't hacked. Where as you can never be certain with some...
---
Black 2 FC: 1077 - 9701 - 9188
Author of the Starfox Story on the Starfox Assault board. Check it out! Don't Fear the Reaper
#29faruwayPosted 12/29/2013 6:59:14 AM
Ansem_the_evil posted...
Thats why I breed as send out on WT all poke bank pokes I have goten so far like mudkips and feebas

Speaking of Feebas, that was the first Pokebank Pokemon I've gotten from WT. Few WTs later, I got a Chimchar after wonder trading a Feebas. The person who give that Chimchar out, send me a 'Nice!' and I found out that the Feebas I wonder trade to him was the first Feebas he gotten.
---
#30ShadowUmbreon42(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 7:32:08 AM
faruway posted...
Ansem_the_evil posted...

Speaking of Feebas, that was the first Pokebank Pokemon I've gotten from WT. Few WTs later, I got a Chimchar after wonder trading a Feebas. The person who give that Chimchar out, send me a 'Nice!' and I found out that the Feebas I wonder trade to him was the first Feebas he gotten.

Pretty cool
---
Being yourself is the greatest thing. Do not let anyone tell you different.
3DS FC: 2277-7277-6375 IGN: Patrick