This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One thing I don't understand... About hacked ditto....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. One thing I don't understand... About hacked ditto....
3 years ago#1
I'm not in support of hacks, but it seems to
me that if I wanted Dittos good for breeding I would make. 5iv ditto, with the stat you don't want being 0.

Like a jolly and adamant with max attack
Timid and modest with spec attack
Brave with 0 speed

If your gonna be a cheater at least cheat inteligently
Nova : Gabite, Noibat, Sligoo 4811-7022-4456 Y Erik 3797-7344-5656 Shuppet/Pumpkaboo X
Please send your trainer name in messages
3 years ago#2
If you are hacking you better hack a perfect!
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
3 years ago#3
Isn't the point of super dittos to make your breeding easier? Your gonna make it harder if they have a stat you don't want to pass down.

Really the only advantages they give is potential Masuda and for breeding gender less anyway
Nova : Gabite, Noibat, Sligoo 4811-7022-4456 Y Erik 3797-7344-5656 Shuppet/Pumpkaboo X
3 years ago#4
It doesn't matter if the spare IV is 0 or 31 it has the same chance of passing. Hacking them all to be 31 does not make it harder. Plus mixed Pokemon exist.
Can't think of anything
3 years ago#5
HeroOfLightPKN posted...
me that if I wanted Dittos good for breeding I would make. 5iv ditto, with the stat you don't want being 0.

Brave with 0 speed

*intelligently sorry that really annoyed me lol
3DS FC 1719-3280-2872
3 years ago#6
Most effective means is probably a 31/31/31/31/31/31, a 31/0/31/31/31/31/31, a 31/31/31/31/31/0 and a 31/0/31/31/31/0 with a ditto for each nature with irrelevant ivs.
LoZ Skyward Sword Social Board: http://zeldawtwii.proboards.com/index.cgi
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l290/TheMindGamer/Thespinnerisawesome.jpg
3 years ago#7
With all IVs at 31, all you need to worry about then is the other Pokémon having the right nature.

Oh yeah... and I can then breed anything with just the single Ditto holding a Destiny Knot.
3DS FC: 1950 8577 8687- Flying: Swanna, Doduo, Rufflet SV:1496 IGN:Jin Region: UK
The official Super Enraged Shadow Lugia of the Pokemon X/Y boards
3 years ago#8
Apparently my iPad doesn't don't know how to spell intelligently because that's what it changed it to....

Personally I'd rather have the zero, because when your working up I hate using the baby if it has the stats maxed I don't want
3 years ago#9
Even though only 5 pass down at a time, having the 0 IV for Attack would give a 1/32 chance of getting an even more perfect special attacker if Attack is selected to be passed down from the Ditto (assuming you're breeding with a 5 or 6 IV) (due to having to get lucky on one stat but getting an ideal 0 IV for attack).

For pokemon that want 0 Speed, a 0 Speed Ditto would be used, I would think, by most people bothering to transfer hacked Ditto. The 0 Attack is just something people don't always think about or think is worth it/matters at all (in breeding).
3DS FC: 0087-2520-6557
Fire-type Safari: Pansear, Charmeleon, Braixen
3 years ago#10
HeroOfLightPKN posted...

Brave with 0 speed

If you're going to bring self - righteousness to a message board that is already bursting at the seams with it because of people like you, then at least know the difference between "your" and "you are".
Pokemon X, Friend Code : 0791 - 2461 - 8252. IGN : Jova.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. One thing I don't understand... About hacked ditto....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived