This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One thing I don't understand... About hacked ditto....

#11iamBGSPosted 12/29/2013 7:08:03 AM
HeroOfLightPKN posted...
inteligently

:(
---
0688 5336 2575 Pidgey, Swanna, Rufflet, PM me if you add please
Add me *before* contacting...don't have space for provisional adds
#12Godly_GoofPosted 12/29/2013 7:12:08 AM
HeroOfLightPKN posted...
Apparently my iPad doesn't don't know how to spell intelligently because that's what it changed it to....

Personally I'd rather have the zero, because when your working up I hate using the baby if it has the stats maxed I don't want

I don't think your iPad is the problem....

Also, 6IVs are good for getting something started, 5 IVs are for perfecting. If you're already hacking you can make more than 1 Ditto :/

Also, why would it need the nature as well since its primarily going to be the DK whore? O_o
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#13HeroOfLightPKN(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 7:15:02 AM
Autocorrect does it's own thing, I don't go back and review posts.

I like that everyone is being defensive for no reason though, it's cute. I'm glad you are secure in your morality though, it'd be a shame if a tiny little statement like that hurt your feelings.

Either way, if I was a cheater I would use dittos targeted to make breeding easier, but hey I guess that one 6iv ditto is trophy enough.
---
Nova : Gabite, Noibat, Sligoo 4811-7022-4456 Y Erik 3797-7344-5656 Shuppet/Pumpkaboo X
Please send your trainer name in messages
#14inavnworPosted 12/29/2013 7:24:51 AM
HeroOfLightPKN posted...

I like that everyone is being defensive for no reason though, it's cute. I'm glad you are secure in your morality though, it'd be a shame if a tiny little statement like that hurt your feelings.

Either way, if I was a cheater I would use dittos targeted to make breeding easier, but hey I guess that one 6iv ditto is trophy enough.

Secure in my morality?

I'm indifferent with respect to hacking and anti - hacking. Also, you're playing a video game. You need some perspective. Or to grow up. Or both. Probably both.
---
Pokemon X, Friend Code : 0791 - 2461 - 8252. IGN : Jova.
#15MahoganyTooth92Posted 12/29/2013 7:26:14 AM
HeroOfLightPKN posted...
inteligently

Irony! (that's irony right?)
---
"I'm amazed TC is still posting. It's not your everyday run of the mill stupidity. This is advanced stupidity." -nickizgr8
#16HeroOfLightPKN(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 7:27:42 AM
inavnwor posted...
HeroOfLightPKN posted...

Secure in my morality?

I'm indifferent with respect to hacking and anti - hacking. Also, you're playing a video game. You need some perspective. Or to grow up. Or both. Probably both.

I'm not the one picking morality crusade battles in a topic which was only meant to ask a serious question.
---
Nova : Gabite, Noibat, Sligoo 4811-7022-4456 Y Erik 3797-7344-5656 Shuppet/Pumpkaboo X
Please send your trainer name in messages
#17Anodyne11Posted 12/29/2013 7:34:50 AM
HeroOfLightPKN posted...
Isn't the point of super dittos to make your breeding easier? Your gonna make it harder if they have a stat you don't want to pass down.

Really the only advantages they give is potential Masuda and for breeding gender less anyway

So your example. Say you breed a 31/31/31/0/31/31 Ditto...
You still have a chance of passing down that 0. 5 or 6 maxed is the same on chances of passing down the one you want.
---
Valkyria Chronicles is the best RPG this gen!
Official Ultimecia of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards