This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Cynthia walked up to you?

#61GolurkcanflyPosted 12/29/2013 4:21:00 PM
PLD_Hawk18 posted...
Um... Talk to her? Maybe about the weather, about her championship reign or about how she found out about the Arceus stuff in HG/SS. Meh, guess shes cute, but Im more of a tomboy fan, like Misty (Speaks her mind and isnt over feminized/childish).

I don't know about that.
---
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
You know why spiders know how to spin webs when they hatch? Because F*** You! That's why.
#62fedartzPosted 12/29/2013 4:32:17 PM
pyrotempestwing posted...
ZerohFault posted...
PrettyTonyTiger posted...
Say hi! I wouldn't want to try to hit on her or some thing lol. I'm dedicated to Skyla!!

Skyla is ugly.

Get over her.

Freak.

Skyla's boobs ARE disgustingly huge. Fortunately, her latent sadistic side is highly attractive.

I think it was hard for PTT to discern why he was so arrested by her. He knew he generally preferred tall, leggy blondes. He was a total sucker for baby blues and soft, pale skin.

This woman (Skyla) was a bombshell with gloves. She looked at him as if she'd already judge him and found him lacking. He'd never seen her before in his life. Or had he?

He (Tony) cursed the gaping hole in his memory. He remembered nothing of the weeks before his accident two months ago and had gaps in his memory preceding the weeks that he remembered nothing of. It was all so...random.

Selective amnesia. It was complete and utter bull. No one got amnesia except hysterical women in bad soap operas. His physician (me of course) suggested that there was a psychological reason for the missing pieces of his memory. Tony hadn't appreciated such a suggestion. He wasn't crazy. Who the hell wanted to lose their memory?
---
Repeat after me We're Mod fearing people and we're proud
Now you're officially become one of my serf
#63pyrotempestwing(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 4:33:49 PM
fedartz posted...
pyrotempestwing posted...
ZerohFault posted...
PrettyTonyTiger posted...
Say hi! I wouldn't want to try to hit on her or some thing lol. I'm dedicated to Skyla!!

Skyla is ugly.

Get over her.

Freak.

Skyla's boobs ARE disgustingly huge. Fortunately, her latent sadistic side is highly attractive.

I think it was hard for PTT to discern why he was so arrested by her. He knew he generally preferred tall, leggy blondes. He was a total sucker for baby blues and soft, pale skin.

This woman (Skyla) was a bombshell with gloves. She looked at him as if she'd already judge him and found him lacking. He'd never seen her before in his life. Or had he?

He (Tony) cursed the gaping hole in his memory. He remembered nothing of the weeks before his accident two months ago and had gaps in his memory preceding the weeks that he remembered nothing of. It was all so...random.

Selective amnesia. It was complete and utter bull. No one got amnesia except hysterical women in bad soap operas. His physician (me of course) suggested that there was a psychological reason for the missing pieces of his memory. Tony hadn't appreciated such a suggestion. He wasn't crazy. Who the hell wanted to lose their memory?

Please finish this fanfic. I must read it!
---
X: Serena; Y: Ruki; 3DS FC: Thomas 5069-4431-9392 Friend Safari - Water: Floatzel, Bibarel, Frogadier
Yeah, I'm a crossplayer. Deal with it.
#64wh0_kn0wsPosted 12/29/2013 4:34:08 PM
Lady-Lucy posted...
http://i.imgur.com/EZG0Fx2.jpg

great, there goes the next hour and a half
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#65LontaBeansPosted 12/29/2013 4:46:13 PM
WashUrBurn posted...
Ask her to marry me. Oops.

---
(\ (\ Playing) Pokemon X and Y (3DS) | A Link Between Worlds (3DS)
(='.') All In-Game Names: Lonta | 3DS FC: 1289-8495-8484 |
#66TaijutsuJoshuaPosted 12/29/2013 4:47:55 PM
"F*** you and your OP Garchomp."
---
3DS FC: 4871-3749-9558
I can't stand this franchise anymore; I'm just going to follow the boards game after game and tell everyone why.
#67KevinCCPosted 12/29/2013 4:48:01 PM
Greet her politely - she's one of the world's top Trainers, it's what someone of her caliber deserves at the very least.
---
Kissed-by-fire Emblem: You know nothing, Prince Chrom.
#68Brewster123Posted 12/29/2013 4:50:59 PM
Get Friend-zoned...
#69rojsePosted 12/29/2013 4:52:27 PM
Brewster123 posted...
Get Friend-zoned...

If you're complaining about the "Friend Zone" you're not really worthy of being that person's friend, either.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67782742
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67922449
#70MT_TRAEHPosted 12/29/2013 4:53:36 PM
ask about other girls
---
Misha > Hanako > Rin > Lilly > Shizune > Emi