This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think most people are so salty over poke bank because

#1TheFAQKingPosted 12/29/2013 3:38:20 PM
It got delayed the day before it was supposed to. If it was two weeks before, there would be less complaining.

And because Japanese people got it and got to keep it.

That's like being a kid your parents promising you and your a****** brother something for Christmas and he runs and opens his early and f***s up the house with it and they're like "OMG he ruined the internet so you're not getting yours!" And then you say "What? That's not fair!" And then they go "We'll get it for you later. Just share your brother's." And of course he won't share properly and wants your Xerneas for a Rattata.
#2kingjam1Posted 12/29/2013 3:39:46 PM
Most people are salty because their patience has ran out. Most people just want to transfer already and it has been further delayed because Game Freak had the brilliant idea to release it near Christmas.
---
Can't think of anything
#3XandYFanaticPosted 12/29/2013 3:40:50 PM
kingjam1 posted...
Most people are salty because their patience has ran out. Most people just want to transfer already and it has been further delayed because Game Freak had the brilliant idea to release it near Christmas.

---
3DS FC : 0404 - 6501 - 4467
#4astrangeonePosted 12/29/2013 3:42:34 PM
I have no patience, but right now I can't believe that Nintendo screwed up so badly...

*sigh*

I want my old Pokemon back. Or better yet, give use a transport option from older games without this drama!
---
Offical Lezzie Girl Gamer! On Motion Sickness:
My brain firmware updated itself to handle it or something...
#5CheckmateD1Posted 12/29/2013 3:43:32 PM
OP: Japanese people are equivalent to terrible older siblings.
---
http://i.imgur.com/SEpXndX.jpg
Pokemon Y FC: 4339-2543-9804
#6TheFAQKing(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 3:46:51 PM
CheckmateD1 posted...

Pretty much. They get all the events too.
#7SaintZetsuPosted 12/29/2013 3:48:27 PM
kingjam1 posted...

---
3DS FC: 0516 - 7479 - 8916
#8Godly_GoofPosted 12/29/2013 3:51:02 PM
CheckmateD1 posted...

Have you been on the GTS?
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#9MrSaturn1Posted 12/29/2013 3:51:36 PM
I'm salty because I wanted this from the beginning and don't have the patience anymore. But it's my fault for completing the game so fast. But theirs for releasing the bank on Christmas.
:l
#10RemembranceSkyPosted 12/29/2013 3:54:10 PM
They tried to put everyone on equal footing by releasing Pokemon XY internationally (Japan always got the game before te rest of the world)

In the end though, Japan still has the advantage now with bank.

SHADY
---
Whuttttttt..whutt..what. What? WHAT. WHATT WHAAAAAAAAAAAT (ノ◕‿◕)ノ✿