This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Uh is pokebank up yet?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Uh is pokebank up yet?

User Info: sonic2307

sonic2307
3 years ago#1
*topic
I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog.
3DS FC: 0962-9436-8898 Name: Shadow the Hedgehog Friend Safari: Kecleon, Aipom and Chansey

User Info: FuneralCake

FuneralCake
3 years ago#2
Yes.

Kinda.

For those who already downloaded it in Asia before it was taken off the eShop.

For everyone else, no.
YOU WANT SOME FUNERAL TO GO WITH THAT CAKE?
| 3DS FC: 3437 - 4335 - 3104 | | Friend Safari: Panpour, Wartortle, Frogadier |

User Info: YoyokuKO

YoyokuKO
3 years ago#3
yes

you're on the wrong side of spacial time though

sonic2307
3 years ago#4
So still only Japanese got it? :(
3DS FC: 0962-9436-8898 Name: Shadow the Hedgehog Friend Safari: Kecleon, Aipom and Chansey

User Info: pyrotempestwing

pyrotempestwing
3 years ago#5
I seriously want to nonlethally injure the nexperson who makes this topic. Then again, I really don't want to go to jail, nor do I like hurting people. So instead, I'll probably just b**** and moan and suffer through it. I'm just frustrated that this topic shows up 30 times a day. I'm sorry.
X: Serena; Y: Ruki; 3DS FC: Thomas 5069-4431-9392 Friend Safari - Water: Floatzel, Bibarel, Frogadier
Yeah, I'm a crossplayer. Deal with it.

sonic2307
3 years ago#6
pyrotempestwing posted...
I seriously want to nonlethally injure the nexperson who makes this topic. Then again, I really don't want to go to jail, nor do I like hurting people. So instead, I'll probably just b**** and moan and suffer through it. I'm just frustrated that this topic shows up 30 times a day. I'm sorry.

You can.... you know, ignore them.

User Info: plasticman13

plasticman13
3 years ago#7
Feb 31st 2014 etc etc
3DS FC: 2449-5859-9691 Pokemon X IGN: Drench Spear
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-14959-Jim-Harbaugh-tantrum-gif-CaXs.gif

User Info: pyrotempestwing

pyrotempestwing
3 years ago#8
sonic2307 posted...

With the sheer volume of them for a one time thing, it's just not worth it.
X: Serena; Y: Ruki; 3DS FC: Thomas 5069-4431-9392 Friend Safari - Water: Floatzel, Bibarel, Frogadier
Yeah, I'm a crossplayer. Deal with it.

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
3 years ago#9
sonic2307 posted...

It's hard to ignore when its practically every other topic :/
Ryuho, Playing Tales of Graces F
Forever in my heart. 3DS FC 4124-5059-4625. Ryoko in Y, Ryuho in X

User Info: Roc_Raida

Roc_Raida
3 years ago#10

-_-
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Uh is pokebank up yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived