This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ruby Remake or New Region?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Ruby Remake or New Region?

User Info: ZombieTJ101

ZombieTJ101
3 years ago#1
Pick your choice. One thing that will decide if the secondary region in gen 6 is a new one. Will be the pacing of the anime and when Ash finishes 8 badges. The fool is likely to see all 66 Kalos pokemon by October already.

Clues for Ruby remake/sequel:

Bridgette from PokeBank, could of made new or picked another old character but they picked her. Tell me thats not random.
Is Mega Blaziken for the anime only or a teaser?
Mega Lati@s is definitely an event. When people buy a game with Latios, its probably the way they get Latias by using XY event.
Nintendo released a folder on instagram this month. They say its big news and they can't wait to show us. Besides why does it have a Pokemon 3DS on it?

Clues for a new region:

I bet that souvenir is a battle item like a griseous orb. It can't be transfered in PokeBank so why is it in XY?

User Info: Iwantsandshrew

Iwantsandshrew
3 years ago#2
I wonder how the Sapphire fans feel about this topic >_>
RESPECT THE DOGE
This is Thepenguinking2. I will not use my other account until I hatch a shiny Sandshrew, in which I will close this account.

User Info: TableFlip

TableFlip
3 years ago#3
Misread this as "Ruby Remake or New Religion?"
I don't even know anymore.
3DS FC: 2320-6426-2982 | Pokemon X IGN: Tab

User Info: Companion_Cube_

Companion_Cube_
3 years ago#4
Emerald remake.

It's really odd how Emerald was the most popular of it's Gen. 1 was Red, 2 was Gold (right?), 3 Emerald, 4 Diamond, 5, well, I forget, and now it's Y.

Emerald is the only third version.
Unofficial Goomy of the Pokemon X Board
3DS FC: 3024 - 5019 - 8681 (I'm low on Friend slots ATM) IGN: X

User Info: Wallydraigle

Wallydraigle
3 years ago#5
I'd love a 3rd gen remake. The most compelling "hint" (To me anyway) is that Soul Dew is listed as a banned item in the Battle Maison.
FC: 1091-8436-2422 munna espurr gothorita
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Ruby Remake or New Region?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived