This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Scraggy is now the bane of my existence.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Scraggy is now the bane of my existence.
1 year ago#1
All day I've been breeding Scraggys (Scraggies) to try to get a 5IV male one w/ this spread: (31/31/31/x/31/31) but it seems impossible. I'm breeding w/ a 5IV female one with the spread, and a 6IV Pancham (May switch to Slakoth to see if faster eggs). Every single one has either been 4IV, or a 5IV w/ Sp. Atk. instead of Atk.
---
Pokemon X/Y FC: 3496-9506-5168
Team CROISSANTS!
1 year ago#2
Just bad luck. You should have a 1/6 chance of getting that stat spread with those parents.
1 year ago#3
I just gave away a perfect scraggy last night for a regular tododile
---
5086-1073-7501 IGN: Connor
3 Butterfly Safari
1 year ago#4
Number43 posted...
Just bad luck. You should have a 1/6 chance of getting that stat spread with those parents.

Ouch. That hurts.
---
Team CROISSANTS!
1 year ago#5
Devin879 posted...
Number43 posted...

Ouch. That hurts.

as someone that regularly operates with that lvl luck, i can say it does hurt.
---
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
fc:0602-6823-9646, SV:932,FS:electric. my wifes 0146.9112.0071
1 year ago#6
paipr posted...
Devin879 posted...
Number43 posted...

Ouch. That hurts.

as someone that regularly operates with that lvl luck, i can say it does hurt.

Yeah, after hours of breeding, I finally got lucky with one. Now, off to breeding for a bunch of NU Pokemon, because I don't know!
---
Team CROISSANTS!
1 year ago#7
Moonblast.
---
3DS fc 2793-0624-6910 (Don) TSV 3902
1 year ago#8
Number43 posted...

Well it's 1/5.1892, since the random stat from destiny bond can be 31 as well. But in this case it's a 1/10.3784 chance since he wants a male one.
---
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Scraggy is now the bane of my existence.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived