This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So do we know when Bank is supposed to come out?

#21ForgottenTimePosted 1/3/2014 10:16:33 AM
Haku125 posted...
This makes no sense. The holidays are over and the servers are basically back to normal. Why is there no plans or anything? I just need to get an understanding on it. Is it possible that the servers couldn't handle bank to begin with? Is this the problem and why they refuse to put it back? I just don't understamd why we need to wait any longer.

They probably have to buy and install more servers. Don't expect pokebank till late february.
#22Haku125Posted 1/3/2014 10:18:54 AM
ForgottenTime posted...
Haku125 posted...
This makes no sense. The holidays are over and the servers are basically back to normal. Why is there no plans or anything? I just need to get an understanding on it. Is it possible that the servers couldn't handle bank to begin with? Is this the problem and why they refuse to put it back? I just don't understamd why we need to wait any longer.

They probably have to buy and install more servers. Don't expect pokebank till late february.

Please shut up. Stop with the speculation then confirming it as fact. You know about as much as i do so can it
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#23360pagesPosted 1/3/2014 10:28:12 AM
SniperNightOwl posted...
For me, it's not so much the wait but the fact Nintendo said they would keep us updated on the situation and we've heard NOTHING for quite a long time now. I was very excited and looking forward to this, and I was going to buy pokebank to support them, but because of how poorly they have handled it I'm going to transfer my pokemon then let my free trial expire. The way Nintendo handled this and treated their consumers doesn't make them worth my money, no matter how low the price is. :/

Pretty much how i'm thinking.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
3DS friend code 1161-0910-0692
#24georgethecow4Posted 1/3/2014 10:30:39 AM
360pages posted...
SniperNightOwl posted...
For me, it's not so much the wait but the fact Nintendo said they would keep us updated on the situation and we've heard NOTHING for quite a long time now. I was very excited and looking forward to this, and I was going to buy pokebank to support them, but because of how poorly they have handled it I'm going to transfer my pokemon then let my free trial expire. The way Nintendo handled this and treated their consumers doesn't make them worth my money, no matter how low the price is. :/

Same here. I would rather wait another week and get a great product than get it out and have a crappy one. But dang Nintendo, just tell us! A quick tweet isn't much to ask, is it?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3DS FC: 3136-6598-7067 Name: Andrew
#25Haku125Posted 1/3/2014 10:42:59 AM
georgethecow4 posted...
360pages posted...
SniperNightOwl posted...

Same here. I would rather wait another week and get a great product than get it out and have a crappy one. But dang Nintendo, just tell us! A quick tweet isn't much to ask, is it?

That situation doesn't really apply here. The product is finished, its just a question of them getting it out to us
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#26Sophie-bearPosted 1/3/2014 10:54:00 AM
ForgottenTime posted...
Haku125 posted...

It doesn't take 2 months to install servers. Also, you're making baseless assumptions.
There have been no official announcements yet and I'm sure everyone will know it when there is. I am guessing we'll here something within the next few days.
#27kazooie959Posted 1/3/2014 10:57:58 AM
Sophie-bear posted...
ForgottenTime posted...
Haku125 posted...

It doesn't take 2 months to install servers. Also, you're making baseless assumptions.
There have been no official announcements yet and I'm sure everyone will know it when there is. I am guessing we'll here something within the next few days.

not trying to be mean but that's what people said a week ago lol
---
I am the great Kazoo! FEAR THE FEATHERS!!!
3DS: 2793-1355-4534
#28AurawhispererPosted 1/3/2014 10:58:26 AM
georgethecow4 posted...
360pages posted...
SniperNightOwl posted...

Same here. This point I probably don't even want a Wii U unless I buy it off of craigslist. I don't want Nintendo to have any of my money at the moment
---
Don't like me? Don't feed me. Problem Solved.
FC is- 3695 0271 8597. Zak: Safari Flying- Woobat, Farfetch'd, and Rufflet.
#29GalapagozPosted 1/3/2014 11:04:21 AM
Haku125 posted...
ForgottenTime posted...
Haku125 posted...

Please shut up. Stop with the speculation then confirming it as fact. You know about as much as i do so can it

Dude stop acting like a god damn child, you've been whining about this since yesterday. They have to test their servers first, if they released it all at once it'll probably go back down! If only a few million people in a few countries in asian caused this whole thing to happen, do you REALLY think they're gonna try the same thing with the rest of the world? Grow the hell up and wait like a man and stop crying like a baby.
---
3DS:0361 6632 9155
#30kazooie959Posted 1/3/2014 11:06:48 AM
This just in from pokemons twitter account:

Poké Balls. Don't leave home without them.

That's all
---
I am the great Kazoo! FEAR THE FEATHERS!!!
3DS: 2793-1355-4534