This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So do we know when Bank is supposed to come out?

#31SaulGoodman1Posted 1/3/2014 11:11:21 AM
Galapagoz posted...
Haku125 posted...
ForgottenTime posted...
Haku125 posted...
This makes no sense. The holidays are over and the servers are basically back to normal. Why is there no plans or anything? I just need to get an understanding on it. Is it possible that the servers couldn't handle bank to begin with? Is this the problem and why they refuse to put it back? I just don't understamd why we need to wait any longer.

They probably have to buy and install more servers. Don't expect pokebank till late february.

Please shut up. Stop with the speculation then confirming it as fact. You know about as much as i do so can it

Dude stop acting like a god damn child, you've been whining about this since yesterday. They have to test their servers first, if they released it all at once it'll probably go back down! If only a few million people in a few countries in asian caused this whole thing to happen, do you REALLY think they're gonna try the same thing with the rest of the world? Grow the hell up and wait like a man and stop crying like a baby.

Sorry but you are the one that sounds childish and ignorant. What servers are you talking about? Any source? And you do realize that sales in those "few countries in asian" have topped that game's US sales...right? Nice try though.
---
3DS FC: 2079-7102-7078
#32TuokoPosted 1/3/2014 11:12:34 AM
Has anyone thought they don't want a huge ****storm to happen? Something similar happened to an online game I play, except the amount of users didn't crash the server, the server crashed itself iirc, and staff kept quiet about it til four months.

And can people stop with that stupid "it'll be released in February"? You know it's not true. And it doesn't have to be said in every freaking PokeBank topic.

Pokemon fandom - a bunch of crybabies when things don't go their way.

That explains MOST of the fandom.
#33jasonjskPosted 1/3/2014 11:12:49 AM
I predict an announcement next week.. and a release at the end of this month. (@#$@!!!!)
---
1950-8977-8867 is my FC. I have Teddiursa, Ditto and Loudred for my Safari. bored bc pokebank got delayed.. so anyone add me! (pm me for an add)
#34ForgottenTimePosted 1/3/2014 11:13:37 AM
Haku125 posted...
ForgottenTime posted...
Haku125 posted...
This makes no sense. The holidays are over and the servers are basically back to normal. Why is there no plans or anything? I just need to get an understanding on it. Is it possible that the servers couldn't handle bank to begin with? Is this the problem and why they refuse to put it back? I just don't understamd why we need to wait any longer.

They probably have to buy and install more servers. Don't expect pokebank till late february.

Please shut up. Stop with the speculation then confirming it as fact. You know about as much as i do so can it

You sound almost as bad as those anti hackers that think hacks wont pass pokebank.
#35IndigoIcePosted 1/3/2014 11:20:44 AM
Anyone can share their twitter account?
---
IGN: Kaoru FC: 0877-1052-4802
#36AurawhispererPosted 1/3/2014 11:23:36 AM
I think it all comes down to where some users on here understand the misunderstanding that has developed due to the fact Nintendo has yet to communicate with their fanbase onto when the Pokebank is being released or it's current progress... and there's the other part of the users who received the pokebank and feel they should be jack heads about how everyone else wants it, while they rather see them not get it.

Then there's the rest of the users who just like to be jack wagons period and feel they should insult other users to make themselves feel better because they're just as ticked off as everyone else and bring up the excuse "Quit being impatient" While in fact:

1. Nintendo/Gamefreak did a horrible release date on the PokeBank

2. It's been a week and there has yet to be any progress mentioned about the Pokebank. Not the servers seeing how Eshop is currently accessible. And we're all left in the dark here.

Bottom line is that I feel Nintendo just doesn't care, and they know we're stupid enough to fall for the content feature and buy it anyway even after the hell they've put us through.
---
Don't like me? Don't feed me. Problem Solved.
FC is- 3695 0271 8597. Zak: Safari Flying- Woobat, Farfetch'd, and Rufflet.
#37Haku125Posted 1/3/2014 11:24:47 AM
Galapagoz posted...
Haku125 posted...
ForgottenTime posted...
Haku125 posted...

Dude stop acting like a god damn child, you've been whining about this since yesterday. They have to test their servers first, if they released it all at once it'll probably go back down! If only a few million people in a few countries in asian caused this whole thing to happen, do you REALLY think they're gonna try the same thing with the rest of the world? Grow the hell up and wait like a man and stop crying like a baby.

Hahaahahahahah. Your ignorance makes me laugh. So what you are telling me is that the servers were unable to handle bank to begin with? Ok so i will go on to ask for a source? What's that? Your full of crap? Oh ok then. You know as much as anyone else STOP acting like your knowledge is above everyone else on this matter.

I've done my waiting, wanting what I was promised does not make me childish. I have a right to be demanding and angry.
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#38MLaw3kPosted 1/3/2014 11:25:59 AM
Dec 27th
---
-Deze neger buigt voor niemand
Y FC: 0834-1827-9393 Name: Ja3Dn SV: 3664 | X FC: 3411-0961-1673 Name: Destiny
#39Haku125Posted 1/3/2014 11:27:11 AM
ForgottenTime posted...
Haku125 posted...
ForgottenTime posted...
Haku125 posted...

You sound almost as bad as those anti hackers that think hacks wont pass pokebank.

How? Just because i'm calling you out on your bull****? You don't get to tell me when to expect it seeing as you don't work for nintendo.
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#40MPTrilogy1Posted 1/3/2014 11:28:12 AM
I was told by a nintendo rep yesterday when I called that they don't wanna release it yet so the servers don't crash like last weeks......but idk wat to believe at this point until an official announcement is made.